Am I missing something? [RealmEye showing 1042 HP for warrior]

So I saw this on RealmEye
And I was puzzled. The health doesn’t add up to 1042, does it?

Warrior max health is 770, + 160 from breastplate = 930…

Why did it show as 1042?
Does marble set give you ST bonus now?

doesn’t show like that for me:

This theory seems weird, but my math adds up, so I might as well say it.
Maybe it was because you went to the home screen with a paladin buff. If you look at the messed up hp, and compare it with the normal hp, there is a difference of 112 hp. If you had a paladin with max wisdom and a gcookie, you boost hp by 112 (112.5 but I don’t think rotmg rounds it.) Maybe that’s the reason why realmeye added that extra 112 hp.

Are u spying on me and bilge

Its because of a temporary hp boost (e.g. from a pally or consumables) that he had when the realmeye bots checked his stats

This is from the player Heal:
https://www.realmeye.com/player/heal

Ah, gotcha… Looks like you can actually mess with realmeye quite a bunch then!

Why does RealmEye only show 15 characters, btw?

I think realmeye can only display one character per class, and it takes the character with the highest fame/EXP and displays that as the character

For example, even though I have 2 paladins (one 8/8 with ~1600 fame and another 6/8 backup with ~400 fame) only the former shows up

There are 15 classes in the game, so that’s where the cap of 15 comes from

As for why RE does this, I think @ Mynamerr knows why

Yeah sorry I knew this already, I was just curious as to why it can only show one of each class

It’s because our character’s ID number isn’t one of the data items publicly transmitted by the game, so RealmEye cannot tell the difference between someone showing up on a second character of the same class, and someone whose character’s stats/XP/fame have just increased since last time it saw you.

Example: if I have a 185 fame paladin with red dye.
Now I appear 10 mins later in the nexus on a 400 fame paladin with blue dye.
Have I got two paladins, or have I just gone in a bazaar, dyed my char and run a dungeon chain.

RealmEye would have to guess, so to play it safe, it just always overwrites a lesser XP character with a higher one, hence the 1-per-class limitation of the site.

Oh…

Thanks!

and also this is gonna be sh*tposting but I had to do this:

damn that was one good dungeon chain but @Nevov boutta be banned for fame exploit

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.