Am I stupid or are Ghost Ships ridiculously rare now?

After over 10 realm resets and only 2 ghost ships showing up with no Davy’s, I am feeling like the spawn rate of them was drastically nerfed. Before the christmas patch I would see usually around 2 ghost ships but not anymore. Is anyone else noticing this?

I’ve seen them roughly every other realm, maybe you’re missing them

Could be, but other people were also saying that they were having issues just finding them too.

isn’t it just guaranteed one per realm?

It’s probably because you are joined realms that have been somewhat cleared as the christmas event has everyone raping every event in 3 seconds.

I’ve seen frozen ships spawn in new realms.

They arent that rare. Just go to new realms. If you dont see them, they most likely got demolished by other players or got spawned with other events and it just slipped by you.

No. At most once per realm but may not spawn at all with a small chance.

Chances will diminish as more dungeons are added. Let me explain.

As every X number of realm quests are defeated, there’s a chance an event will appear.

Lets say there’s 20 events per realm on average, and only 5 events. With several events repeating it’s possible some may never appear in a realm before it goes to Oryx, buy the chances for each one to be picked at least once are pretty good. However, there are 12 events events now, so chances you’ll see every event are lower than before. As they add more events this will continue to get worse.

To my knowledge unique events aren’t setup to force one per realm, but rather not repeat if spawned once.

It could be a notification error. Today I had just finished a cube god and as I was running back to glands I ran into a ghost ship however the notification icon was pointing to ava. On another occasion, last night, I noticed a similar pattern, the notification icon was pointing to something (I forget what it was pointing to right now), and I ran into the gship on my way there. In both cases there were only one to three other players fighting the gship. Only one of those gships dropped a Davy’s which made for a pretty long hunt when looking for the keys inside Davy’s. I cannot say if it is a notification error but just something that came to mind when I read this post.

Your quest icon doesn’t update instantly. What probably happened was that you were closer to ava when your quest icon updated, but got to gship before it updated again.

If ghost ship was nerfed, what will happen to beach bum?

rip beach bum 2012-2017

aye; let the Beach Bum leave on teh SHip.

once per realm bro.

I’ve run into like 15 of them

“Am I stupid or are Ghost Ships ridiculously rare now?”

Ghost ships are not rare.

I’m sorry, you’re just stupid

jklol

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.