Anime Discussion Thread

Ah I see, I’m kind of like that too sometimes.

If it doesn’t interest me I put it off, or I start too many anime at once and end up forgetting about a show after not watching it for a few weeks and slowly the list of anime I haven’t completed grows (20-30ish atm), I’ve been slowly chipping away at the list for a while now though.

i have like 100 on-hold and only like 170 completed ._. only like 40~ of them are ones that i didnt like :confused:

quite disappointed in a recap ep in youjo senki…

How did you know I’ve been putting off my dissertation all year… :wink:

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA I JUST FOUND OUT THERE WAS A NEW DRAGONBALL SERIES OMFG I THOUGHT IT ENDED AT Z BUT NO IT HAS SUPER NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW HAHAHAHAHHA i must now buy 2 month crunchyroll sub

Someone suggest a 12-24 episode anime for me to watch this weekend

(That I haven’t already seen: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/_Theo )

@Shu Any Anime I gave 8 or above you should give a shot.

https://www.myanimelist.net/animelist/RoninXV

Anime that people might’ve not watched yet, but still amazing~ :smiley:
Heroic Age

Chrome Shelled Regios

Hellsing (I’m sure everyone knows this one, but I might as well throw it in~)

Black Blood Brothers

Trigun

Is Trigun better than Cowboy Bebop?

My friend keeps urging me to binge it but it looks a lot like Cowboy Bebop.

Hmm out of your 68 anime rated 8 or above I haven’t seen 16, ran a random number generator to pick one annnnd I got:

Looks decent, thanks mate

Edit: Oh it was a movie…I’ll still watch it, but ran the RNG again without movies/longer series and got:

Never heard of it, seems like it could be funny…time to waste some time

That movie was pretty good, it’s 45 Minutes long, and it’s about a girl who can no longer speak after a mental trauma. One of the best movies that isn’t studio ghibli imo.

As for The world God only knows, it’s a great romance/magic series for teens. Sometimes it’s a bit childish, and season 2 is more of a filler, but season 3 was incredible to watch. The manga ending was disappointing however causing fan outcry.

I would say both are good in their own right~ Just your preference

Ah yes, the ending of the manga of The World God Only Knows. It was the Nisekoi before Nisekoi existed xD

Usually I agree with GRArkade’s words: “The ending is paramount”, but with The World God Only Knows in particular I liked it so much that I can forgive the ending. And the mc gets together with best girl in the end, so it’s chill.

:o

i just wanted to bump this thread again :slight_smile: heres some anime that are pretty good and pls dont spoil some :frowning:

• one week friends
  • flying witch
  • anohana the flower we saw that day
  • kokoro connect (michi random)
  • 5 cm per second
  • blue exorcist s2

im fully aware that these are slice of life and thats my taste so go fk urself

Is this the best anime ever?

(can’t remember if I already posted this…)

I’ve heard about this Dub, it might as well be a youtube parody series lmao

What’s everyone looking forward to in the Spring 2017 Fall?

Anime I’m planning to watch:

Main

New Seasons

bump again.
never heard abot of those. any u watching rn? id love to take some suggestions, only got 1 rn

hentai