Anime Discussion Thread

Well in my ‘normal flow’ at the moment I’m watching Amagami SS and Dagashi Kashi is next up. Previously I had watched Assassination Classroom and before that, Yamada-kun to 7-min no Majo.

Uh, Attack on Titan hype anyone?

I don’t really watch anime but whatever. Only anime I ever watched was Pokemon :stuck_out_tongue:

thinking about watch yamada kun and 7 witches, but im watching black bullet rn

me too, and naruto. thats about it
i like the indigo league whatever it is called, the first one

ah… the spider anime with loli’s… Black Bullet…
The opening theme song is nice tho.

Yeah that’s my favorite too. My favorite episode is probably the end league championship thingy. Also just a weird thing I noticed, about 40% of the people on the forums have an anime character as their profile pic. Anyone else notice that?

Nah, there are no anime profile pics here. Those are for weebs.

/s

hey boys

u guys should watch nanbaka, its pretty good
also i finished black bullet. it’s okay

spoilers (kinda)

not really a spoiler, but black bullet has a really anticlimactic ending wow

Weaboo nation

umm attack on titan 2
boruto (the first episode surprised me a lot!)
dungeon one

umm might look at others soon[quote=“XHippobroX, post:307, topic:535”]
about 40% of the people on the forums have an anime character as their profile pic.
[/quote]

… name them, so far i can only think of lpdark, pusat and me and jonassmann’s background thing

just finished slam dunk! it was very nice! i actually cried twice, ive only cried like in total of like 3 times in anime. The manga was also good.

Ah yiss, Slam Dunk was great. Ending was a bit sudden, but atleast it’s better to end it than to keep it running and water it down.
You might like REAL too, by the same author. It’s a little more real as the title says, but pretty great.

haha, yeah, i actually heard about real quite a while ago, i might continue vagabond. I started it a while ago, got 30 chaps in, but put it on hold. Surprised real is actually more realistic, since slam dunk is actually pretty realistic, since they win some, lose some, but maybe its just b/c im comparing to kuroko no basket…

the ending was very interesting (manga), but yeah very sudden, it was good, but it was those times when you hate it, but its still good.

Well yeh, Kuroko no Basket is among the least realistic sports series I have read, only worse one would be Prince of Tennis with it’s “mental gates of tennis” or whatever they called it.

And while Vagabond is great, I believe it is on an indefinite hiatus atm, so you might want to wait until it returns, if it ever does. Unless you enjoy the pain of waiting for weeks/months/years for new chapters.
cough Hunter x Hunter cough

Edit: Vagabond is apparently over, so it is confirmed that we will never have a proper conclusion.

some of them are really old/don’t use forums anymore. Also Pokemon is an anime
Laserquest
Candyshi
CrazyPingu
Kirkoma
Frogboffin
MrRedSlap?
CristionoR?
Qyuzu?
some im not sure on (because I only watch Pokemon) and this is a small portion of forum users. Im sure there are a lot more Anime profile pics.
(would you believe that it took me about 30 minutes to dig these names up?)

laserquest has an anime pic?

but yeah, i guess, but thats like still a good 2% maybe.

His pic is a derpy bulbasaur. Bulbasaur is from Pokemon.

Kuroko no Basuke is cool! :bully:

oh oops, i remember him with his spider pic still.

I never said it was a bad series, I am actually re-reading it right now along with JoJo. I just said that it is really unrealistic.