Anime Discussion Thread

I’d have to guess mostly positive, wouldn’t underestimate SAOs sheer popularity even if the hype surrounding the show has died down over the years. But I’d be surprised if he didn’t get a lot of triggered people too lmaoo

Reimu , gimme ur account. It’ll help the cause

Right now I’m watching Hunter x Hunter 2011. I finished watching Tales of Symphonia gameplay recently, loved it :relaxed:

the underlying stuff in hxh is dark as fuck lol, thinking about the way gon treats people messes you up

Still very early in the show, where they make it to the final stage in hunter exams.

oh dear, just don’t think about it too much then LOL

what do u mean by that? like his niceness?

i mean the end of arc one is kinda dark along with the 2nd arc. arena arc isnt very dark, auction arc was kinda dark, chimera ant was dark, but too slow so it negated it, greed island wasnt very dark either.

when i say dark, its not actually that bad, after reading some manga, some are actually quite darn dark.

this, in my opinion, was the best arc out of the entire series.

Killua’s brother is Kim Jong Un…?

Well, I didn’t expect this

lol I stopped watching that like 4eps in

Figured it would’ve been up your alley, it being a slice of life/sport anime n all

lol i dont even know why i dropped it but i dont like that black haired character

Nigga you don’t know what you’re talking about, Arata is best guy :frowning:

As someone who isn’t one to drop anything, it’s always a shame to see people drop shows, especially very early on, For example there’s a show called Shinsekai Yori that almost everyone I know dropped in the first few episodes because it starts off slow, those who continued it realise that it only continues to get better and it makes you realise why the slow start was necessary. So those who have only seen a fraction of a show can really only have half baked opinions of it.

Went on a bit of a tangent there, but hey consider it, the show is decent depending on your likes

bro he cut off all communication with his best nigga

When I was young I used to move around a lot, from the next town over to half way across the world. But regardless of the distance, losing contact with people who you won’t see in your day to day life is normal I think…especially when you’re young. So perhaps I empathise with that character there. Also you would have gotten more insight on the situation if you had kept watching.

the real mvp is the girl for still remembering him

First it was Kim Jong Un, now I found Murdoc Niccals.