Anime graphics?

I would like it if this game (rotmg/realm of the mad god) had a option to enable anime graphics. Not sure how they would do that in a pixel game, but would still like to see it.

fr i need my maid pally in anime form

This seems very unlikely ever to happen. The game’s style is what is is, and art is pixelated. There are things in the game inspired by anime but only inspired, both because of the limitations of pixel graphics and not doing a direct copy for copyright reasons.

Doing it as an option is even less unlikely. It would be a massive amount of work to create alternate assets, for something only a few people would use, bloat the size of the game client, require more testing on everything. Simply not worth it.

Nor are they going to let you substitute your own art. That’s even more challenging to do technically, and is a non-starter due to the game’s history of people modding the client for this and other reasons. They’re not going to make it easier.

nothing is impossible if you’re horny enough -rob shillingsburg

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.