ANOTEHR GUIDE FROM BIGBENISBOY?!?!?! (mystic)

HEY GUYS! STRONG TEXT HERE
ok so today i will be doing another class guide because it is quality content well thought out by the minds of high intelligence. Anyways, were gonna zoom in on that mist stick here today.
Equipments
you dont need anything except for your orb… so the round thing yea there we go NEXT
STRENGTH
It can stasis shit, you know they are stasis when you see big red words that saids STASIS, or you might see a big red word that saids IMMUNE in that case you suck. You also know they are stasis if they are black and white and you cant hit them becuz if you hit a black dude, you get beat up and if you hit a white one u get sued.
WEAKNESS
EVERYTHIGN THIS CLASS IS FUCKING GARBAGE. ITS slow as fuck, literitly no hp get 1 shot by bandit leader and has negative defense that makes you feel like ur taking more damage then usual. Now lets not compare with other weapon classes lets narrow it down to only the staff classes. It does less damage then the wizard! At least the necro can heal it self.
SOLO
when ur solo, you can do a whole lotta shit. You can stasis stuff to rush dungeons, You can stasis boss for 2 hours and make your self a snack and you can shoot stuff…
TEAM
now in a team you have various ways of helping your team. You can stasis the chest, you can stasis the boss, you can stasis the white bag, you can stasis urself, and you can stasis the walls so they dont move! What god i love this class
SKINS
I love lil red she is so hot SMASH SMASH SMASH… wait isnt she like 11? shh Cloth and dye works well on lil red.
The default skin on the other hand IS FUCKING HIDEOUS. try any cloth on it and it still looks like burnt poop.
The polterist is meh… she kinda looks like an old grandma hunching back. Except shes purple.
The rest of the skins are all just girls except for the mini Phylactery so just do the same as lil red. Except lil red i actrually own so i like her more… The motmg one is ugly though…
*COMBO GODDESS
heres the deal, Unlike the warrior guide, just hitting space bar is not enough. Get ready for this intense mathmatic equation. You have to aim your mouse AND THEN press spacebar. Thats right! 2 steps. So to master it you need to have eyeballs. if you have no eyeballs it would be really hard to aim at the chest. Also you need the timing. Some people just stasis at start but thats no fun. You gotta have the precise timing and hit spacebar when the chest has like 1 hp. Then you will get a bunch of people thanking you for doing them a favor.
Summary
yes

yes

no

ehhh I don’t knooow

Gave me a good laugh

rofl

OwO

lol ty for the replies hope u guys learned well <3

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.