Any1 play Trove?

If any1 plays trove leave ur main class, mastery rank, and PR below and maybe we can meet sometime :wink:
IGN: Wafflelead
For me:
SH, 119, and 5.8k (i know its really low for my mastery but im not really into pr grinding)

Edit: i am now 7.075 sh, mr 122 i think

Eww P2W game that allows you to sell accounts. Actually I felt like getting into it but the P2W drove me away. Haven’t heard of it in 6-8 months? Basically a released version of Cube Worlds.

Trion Worlds be like

Idk tbh I don’t play trove

@Taedwooh

Ew
Btw I had diamond dragon egg

Accurate

I quit it but I believe I was level 9 xd. I can play with u if u want

What wizy said. Need more stuff to play.

bleh i sux rn all i haz is rad 0* 8 pearl face/hat and stellar bow+stellar sword

helps me plays if i does

I used to play long long ago… But every update it got heavier RNG, more and longer timegates, and more copy pasted content. Generally it was a pretty shit game and is probably way worse now. :sunglasses:

cri everyones hating ;n;

Paladin, I have no idea, Somewhere around 6k+

I quit during the spring tho

Hey @Wafflelead !

Trove is actually a really fun game if my computer was faster :expressionless:

However, I’ve been playing the game for a couple years sooo.

Main class: GC = 10.2K PR
Mastery Rank = Pretty sure it was 110+ if I remember it correctly…

I played for a few months got all the classes to 20 mastery to 280 and many radiants which at the time we’re the top.

And ofc I made a big ass soccer field like everyone does in trove. But mine had an awesome dome

Lmao my club is just a bulldozed plain i use for steed feed :wink:
meanwhile it took me 3 years to get 1 class to lvl 26, 1 to lvl 24, 3 to lvl 20, 1 to lvl 3, 1 to lvl 6, 1 to lvl 14, and 5 between 16-17
also im sitting at 122 MR

TELL ME UR SECRETS

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.