Anyone else willing to give the game another try after the MOTMG?

Been barely hanging on, logging in for a while. But this new update… kinda makes me want to try again, one last time. Anyone else?

Oh yeah. Genuinly excited, this is huge and possibly one of the most exciting things I’ve seen in the years I’ve played. Decas doing exceptional

Yeah I will be. I personally got burned out a few months ago, would get on but get off after a few minutes… I am excited for dungeon modifiers and enchantments though!

honestly shatts and ut trading are really hype for me. Idk about dungeon mods, need to see how they work beforehand, and enchantments don’t seem fun since they’re probably adding to the current power creep problem in realm(I don’t hate em, just prefer if they weren’t in the game).

dm me in game for free white bag drops

alr alr which ones?

whatever i dont want to use

Nah

I have the odd feeling that despite the hopes of many, the game will not speed up again and really hook us in with the new changes and updates.

Lets hope I am wrong. Even if the update and rework isn’t all that was expected to be and pull in people/players, I’ll keep on playing though.

Barely played since the last Shatts event… just got burnt out. But genuinely interested in it and will definitely play for a bit come new Shatts drop

I mean, a BS event that just gives a bit extra loot is… not exactly fun.

But a complete revamp, with enchantments, UT trading, and whatever else? That’s actual CONTENT, not just a glorified loot box.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.