April 2019 Login Rewards Calendar

https://gyazo.com/10159d3b3ececec304caf41bb0f56e16

March 2019 Login Rewards Calendar

ew

I like that there are specific cloths instead of mystery ones. This way I can pick and choose cloths from my gift chests without having to use one from a mystery cloth/dye that I would rather not have. The smiley cloth looks neat, but Iā€™d like to see the Egyptian cloth, as it is my favorite cloth thus far.

Itā€™s a bad calendar

Egyptian cloth is so dank.

At least there is a calendar

SMH intensifies

How many of the vault and character coupons are there

i need those coupons

Thereā€™s one of each

imagine complaining about free stuff

Iā€™m liking this approach with the char/vault slot coupons in the calendars over handing them out directly. because theyā€™re so valuable they can usually only be handed out during special times of the year, and even when it does happen you could get screwed over by not being able to log in or something. this way, they can consistently hand out coupons each month even if there isnā€™t anything special going on, and if you do get super busy irl or something you only lose out on one piece instead of the entire thing. you know youā€™re making progress towards the slots instead of waiting for an unknown amount of time. also if you get set back you just have to wait for another coupon (which you know comes around in a month) instead of sitting around twiddling your thumbs praying that deca graciously hands out slots again (which you donā€™t know when itā€™ll happen).

of course thatā€™s assuming that these coupons become regular additions to the calendar, if they suddenly get taken out that sorta defeats the point, especially if it happens before enough time has passed for everyone to get 5 of each.

This is how spoilt weā€™ve become. We complain about the free shit DECA hands out. We complain about the free loot from events. Like Jesus Christ, just appreciate all weā€™ve got.

Well, I think it is totally legit to complain, since this is not even a popular game in the industry and other games make much better login calendars ĀÆ_(惄)_/ĀÆ it is the 3rd month withouth decent stuff. Not even a mystery skin (not even going to consider the ugly archer and rare pet skins)ā€¦ like, why even bothering at this point, really.
If you want the game to keep surviving and people to at least login in the game, make good bonus.

Well maybe I get some mbc or void whites. That would be enough for a decent month gameplay.

This argument is just a repeat of a similar debate in another game I played. Basically, a calendar giving stuff for logging in, and one side had people complaining about the minuscule rewards, while the other side argued back that it is literal free stuff just for logging in, and that if they wanted higher quality loot, they should actually play the game instead of complaining.

For the record, that debate never solved itself, it was just people repeating the same points again for every new calendar that came out. I personally do feel disappointed when I see the calendar, mostly because there were better calendars before like December 2018. But then I have to remind myself that all this loot is almost free, it simply rewards you for activity by logging in every day for the month, rewarding those with dedication. Through that, I am grateful that thereā€™s some loot to enjoy as compared to the Kabam era.

i feel like really good calendars (eg august '18, december '18) should be reserved as a ā€œtreatā€ and calendars like this should be the norm.

its like if every day you get an icecream, but some days they put sprinkles on your icecream as a treat. you still get a free icecream every day either way, so theres no real point getting upset that you dont get sprinkles every day. it also makes the days when you get sprinkles all the more special ^_^

I hope thereā€™s a april free pack

December is a special month

Hey hey hey, at least in 4 more months, we should all have an extra char and vault slot, am I right?

Thatā€™s one more free character and vault that you otherwise wouldnā€™t haveā€¦

I fail to see any problem.