AquireTheSauce (USNW) looking for new members!

I have sent an application, you can contact me in game, or by messaging me on realmeye.

I’ve sent an application. If I’m accepted, you can contact me in game or realmeye.

Sent an application, if accepted contact me in game or on realmeye

I posted an application. You can contact me on discord. My name is: Blackwell #4377

Accepted, let me know when I can find you on

Accepted, let me know where I can find you on

Sent in an app, you can message me on discord at Shadowq#4832

Sent an application. If I’m accepted, message me in-game or here. :smiley:

BUMP, Guild is now full. Any further applications will be relegated to a waiting list.

Accepted, ill contact you later

Hello, I applied using the google doc. I understand there is a waiting list, and I am glad to wait. This guild sounds like the perfect fit for me! Please reply here with any updates.

Thank you!

contact me by my realmeye account if I’m accepted please!!!

You’ve been accepted. We have room now, so if you’re still interested. I’ll attempt to contact you later tonight!

In case you’re still interested, accepted!

Uhh did you say anything provocative or weird? I’ve been in the discord for a good while and I’m not in the guild…

I’m sorry to hear that but after asking around it would seem you were not instantly banned but after a series of you rapidly joining and leaving the discord voice channel and failing to respond when someone asked who you were. Regardless, I’ve lifted the ban and you can now rejoin the Discord if you wish.

Hey, Magmahead here, I’ve sent an application, I have had some shatts knowledge, but may need a but of guidance. If I can still join I would be greatful! You can respond on this forum if you’d like and I will see it.

You’ve been accepted!

BUMP!
We are currently recruiting again!
I have purged all the applications. So if I have not accepted you or replied to you on this thread, please resubmit an application. As of this moment, we have 8 spaces remaining.

._______________.

I’m not even gonna try…