Archer for dummies

lol if u main archer for 4 years then its kinda sad

Hey man, I like this game and I love this class. If you want to insult it, fine, but after reading this guide that made my eyes bleed, I felt the need to intervene.

I’m feeling like I’m being kind of nitpicky here, but a better description of the items and their uses would definitely help in the future for these sorts of things. In the example above, you tell the reader about the QoT, explain that it’s rare, and then gloss over the rest. This guide could use more description about specific instances on when and how to use items, which ones you can realistically obtain and different possible combinations, as mentioned in @Endertimes’ post of items.

There are WAY worse things that @Killith could main for 4 years. Archer is an amazing class simply because of its dps, survivability and useful ability, making it incredibly powerful in the right hands, not to mention being lots of fun.

agreed he could’ve main knight for 4 years… but my point is that archer is great and all but once you get 8/8 archer its not fun anymore because i can never get bored playing trickster’s teleport or the mystic… arhcer is just paralys and spam arrows, great but boring after a while

oh right i forgot sorry XD

I’ve mained archer for 4 years too. That doesn’t mean I only play archer, but that means it’s the class I have the most fun playing and I have the most playing time on. It is a class that is good at doing pretty much anything in the right hands.

I enjoy trickster a lot too, so I understand where you’re comming from. But the archer isn’t just spamming arrows. It’s also about landing your ability and chaining it while dodging. Landing a paralysing arrow can be quite hard sometimes, because some bosses move really fast and shoot a lot, forcing you to shoot them from very far with a slow projectile. The same thing applies for play with a dbow.

These 3 classes have challenging abilities that are fun to play with in their own ways. If you find archer boring, then either you just don’t like the playstyle, or you don’t play him the way it’s supposed to be played.

Maining knight isn’t that bad of an idea, but it’s SUPER boring and you really are paralyzed against tougher opponents.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.