Archer Set Up: CM Noob Question 5

Hello,

I don’t really understand (or enjoy looking at) item stats and was wondering if anyone could please help guide my archer? These are the items I have available at present:

Bows: Coral, Doom, Thousand-Shot
Quivers: QoT
Armour: Hydra, Csilk. Spectral
Ring: Pyra, Expo

I’m very happy to farm a stack of life and buy items… but what is currently the best realistic set for Archie and how do I get there?

Thanks again! ^.^

<3 CM

P.S. I still haven’t managed to get into a LH… sooooooo… please someone take me with you? :stuck_out_tongue:

Cslik is too mainstream
Use wymhide instead

You have pretty solid gear there, you could try getting a tiered quiver and a wyrmhide like panytnaa said.

This Wyrmhide looks good! Could anyone help me get into a LH? Though I am verified on the LH channels… Discord I greatly struggle to use…

<3 CM

Which lh discord are you in?

Lost Halls
Lost Hallz
Lost Boys

No idea what I’m doing… I tried once for an hour and clicked on the priest icon for some kinda vote, but each time couldn’t find out any information on where/when the LH is…

I am not very technologically inclined… xD

CM

You need to be in ‘queue’ discord call.
After you react with- whatever the icon is and if you are in the call, the bot will move you into ‘raiding’ discord call.
They will call the location there.

Now I understand what I’ve evidently missed! Gracias!

<3 CM

My ideal archer set is Dbow/Cbow/Leaf Bow, T6 Quiv/QoT/ Void Quiver, Garments (or Spectral) , and crown

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.