Archer ST Set Idea! Not finished

Yeah ur right

Well im really not that good at creating sprites :slight_smile: I feel like that on went well but couldnt make the move effect good xd

The bow might be a bit too strong, it overall looks pretty easy to aim. This might be me though I’m not sure. The thought of a bow being stronger than dbow just for a nerf on accuracy but then an increase in fire rate lowers the whole risk of missing down quite a lot. Possibly make it where it is only stronger than dbow when enemies have 35+? Having it at 35 would make it where it’s not better on ALL tomb bosses, it’s not better on ALL events, and certain other god land dungeon bosses. If you did this I feel like it wouldn’t just be a stronger dbow. Especially since the bosses that are in the 30 defense category are quite stationary and you add more to that list when you can use an ability that literally PARALYZES.

True but bosses cannot get paralyzed and esben staff is also best staff if you know how to use it. But due to its weird pattern its balanced just like the bow :slight_smile:

Well not all bosses are paralyze immune, like the example I gave tomb bosses are all able to be paralyzed. Also, the esben and this have different shot patterns to they not?

*edit: Oh they don’t I was looking at the previous realmeye post you had done on the bow alone where you made it where the shots go straight after a while.

but still it all goes back to the fact that archer can paralyze, making an enemy unable to move makes it a lot easier to hit, most likely why esben is not seen as much because the staff classes have no way to paralyze other then the newly added aether orb.

In tomb youre not going wizard solo. in public you have people to paralyze for you :smiley:

I LOVE the skin and the idea, but change the word “haunt” to “haunts” if my grammar is correct… (Don’t bash me if it’s not ples)

quote it? *but yes, you are correct it should be “haunts”

You understand what I’m saying though right? Esben is less reliable, this is something you can use almost nonstop…

Okay thanks didnt notice :slight_smile:+

it would be better if it was in shaitan chest because archdemon malphas dies fast and he is weak so people will get it easy also if we put it in shaitan shaitan will be more useful cus none does it now

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.