Arena Idea

Arena sucks. It really does. Then it got removed. Good move DECA, good move. But I was thinking, it would be cool to PVP in RotMG. Maybe two could like bet items, then two players fight each other(All damage being a tenth of what it used to be) till they die(With/without pets). Winner gets the bet, and you don’t lose ur char fro this. IDK This is a five minute idea

There’s only two things that are ever certain when playing realm; You will die and someone wants PvP

Wait, it got removed?

RotMG was never made for PVP, so let’s not force the aspect into the game. It doesn’t matter how much you reduce damage – some classes would be OP, while others too weak to compete. Plus there’s a gambling side of this that I don’t really like (and I can imagine half a dozen ways people will use this negatively).

Also, the player with the best pet would win most of the time. 2 8/8s knights with the same gear fighting each other will come down to who has the most heals.

IIRC the arena is completely unaccessible in eggsalt

We already have a discussion in existence here, just so anyone who was unaware knows.

it is now completely removed from flash as well

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.