Ask the Person Below You a Question

The organ, because the nice ones are among the most complicated to learn and master, and is love to play creepy or manic songs for the heck of it. Although, I’d love to learn a Didgeridoo too! It’s a weird one, but I love the plethora of sounds or makes.

Would you prefer studying Calculus or highly advanced Geometry for several years?

Definitely calculus.

Cat or dog?

Cat.

Favorite fast food restaurant?

Sonic

Do you like getting ninja’ed?

I hate it.

If you could shop at any place for free, where would it be?

I can already shop everywhere for free, it’s the actually buying things that costs money

Do you have a first name that isn’t yours that you would prefer to your own?

No.

What’s your most prized item in RotMG that you’ve lost?

Well, that’s kinda what I meant…

I’ve never had many prized items, and the ones that would be considered the top are basically equal (for example, how would you compare a Pixie with a Kunai?). Short answer: Nothing because I’m a noob.

Is the 8/8 gravestone the coolest, or do you prefer another?

Definitely the 8/8.

What is your dream job?

MODERATING THESE FORUMS.

[Didya miss me? OB]

Yes

Favorite thread?

White bag thread v3 :fire:

If you could have 1 thing (could be literally anything, like a magic wand or smth like that) what would it be?

a buggy with a laser mounted on it. yes, it actually exists. look it up if you want.

what do you think is the funniest way to die?

long edit:

i realize that i should’ve chosen another question instead of this one.
then again, i did write this post when it was nighttime for me, so maybe blame it on that.
in short, i had trouble coming up with questions. which is possibly made worse by lack of sleep on my part.

and to clarify, i meant both other games and maybe a bit of real life.

honestly, what was i expecting of you people?
it feels like i’m the only one who plays a mix of popular and obscure games.
(mostly obscure ones, if they’re interesting to me, that is)

and no, i’m not sadistic nor do i have a too dark sense of humor/humour

there’s a list of strange deaths(irl) somewhere on the internet, go look it up, that’s all i’m gonna say.

I’m gonna hope that you are talking about in game and say getting sat on by the stone guardians, it’s hard not to laugh after.

Favorite class?

I think they meant in real life O-O
I love all classes fairly equally, but the Wizard, Assassin, and Hunt/Arch are the highest on the list.
Which 8x8 RotMG skin would be physically the most beautiful/handsome if they were real?

Deadly vixen.

What do you think was your most wasted oportunity?

Ya know, I think gamma is pretty smart…
What is my most wasted opportunity? Hmmmm… well once I had the chance to go to a soccer camp for a pro team in Italy, and if I remember correctly I was too shy to go or smth like that, but I haven’t really had too many wasted opportunities, but I rly wish I had taken that chance.

Favorite food?

I actually wanted to answer this one too. calculus is used everywhere in our world whereas highly advanced geometry is hard and honestly pales in comparison D:

My favorite food has got to be something that I can share with my friends and family :smiley:
I enjoy eating ham

In a song, male or female vocals?

Out of my playlist of 100 songs, 49 are by male singers (give or take, since some of them are collaborations by people of different genders). I think I prefer female vocals, but how much I like a song completely depends on the tune and how much I can relate to the lyrics.

What are you wearing right now?

A the amazing world of gumball tshirt with pixelized versions of the two main characters’ faces and striped shorts

Do you like sneks?