Ask the Person Below You a Question

Sandwiches, if I have the ingredients available, I will pour my heart and soul into a good sandwich, sadly I never have the ingredients available (though now that I have my own income, maybe…)

Favorite sandwich meat since I’m thinking about it now?

Salami

What got you into RotMG?

My brother and sister.

If you could be the best at 1 thing, what would it be?

Remembering.

Favorite quote?

That’s a good answer lol. Well, not sure if this counts but Michael Jordan’s coach (I think Phil Jackson but that could just be a name I heard and somebody totally different) said to MJ, “there is no I in team.” MJ then responded and said, “Yeah, but there is in win.”

If you could go to lunch with anybody in the world, who would it be?

At this moment, probably my boss’s boss’s boss because there are some serious issues at work that needs to be resolved asap. On a better day? Probably the Pope or Elon Musk or whoever is currently the big man in the US Space Force. If I really had to choose one I would choose Pope Francis probably.

Best Halloween costume you have had?

A few years ago I went as captain Rex from the clone wars, that was a sick costume.

Favorite superhero?

i liked spiderman, but im not really a superhero movie fan

Favorite band?

My favorite band is the rubber one

Docs or word

docs, but i may be biased since my dad works at google

favorite band in terms of music?

Avicii
yes ik he’s not a band whatever

Pineapple on pizza?

Oooh! I used to listen to “Wake Me Up” several years ago and never knew the artist’s name until I stumbled upon “Without You” in 2019. And then I found out about his suicide. :sob:

No, but I don’t hate it.

What goes well with ice cream for you? I have a ton of cherry vanilla ice cream that I don’t know what to do with.

I personally like gummy bears with my ice cream (call me crazy, whatever)
Actually, my 2 favorite songs are by Avicii, Heaven and Broken Arrows, but I love a bunch of his other stuff as well.

Is cherry vanilla ice cream exclusive to your area, do you know? I’ve never heard of it!

I got it at Vons in CA. Probably not exclusive, as I think I tried it once on the east coast of the US.

What’s the best prank you’ve pulled off?

ooh, I’ve never been great at pranks, but my friend has a fantastic idea of a Senior class prank this year, which probably won’t happen, but would be hilarious.

So he’s a tech guy, and with the help of some other super techy guys a couple years older, he managed to hack into the schools admin network or something, basically giving him all sorts of info and permissions he shouldn’t be able to have. He also has a usb drive with a file called “Ping of Death” on it. I’m not sure how he made this to be able to work, but it’s ludicrous. A little more background: the school district uses only a few wifi networks over all the schools in town, the High School, the 2 middle schools, and 5 elementary schools. He also has a school issued laptop, which is connected to the network that students don’t have access to. (We have our own separate network)
So what ping of death does, when he opens it, is overload whatever wifi network the computer is connected to with extreme amounts of ping, so much so that it will crash not only the network, but the computers connected to it.
This means that simply by opening a file, he has the power to crash all the school computers in the entire district

No, I am not making this up, although he probably will not go through with it, funny as it would be.

What are your thoughts about that?

Thoughts? Thoughts? Ring him up and tell him to do it! You get one shot to be a high school senior.

I was in 7th grade when I got my hands on a wireless mouse for the first time, so I brought it to school and secretly inserted the chip into a random school laptop. Once a person got it out and turned it on, I’d start messing around. Since it had those buttons on the side, I was able to go back into their web history, go forward, etc. They would always discover the chips and find out that I was the one behind it (one person actually threw the chip into a trash can, and pulling it out of garbage wasn’t super fun). So I eventually got smart and recreated the whole prank, but with a Bluetooth mouse, so they wouldn’t be able to get rid of it so easily. My teacher was in on it as well, allowing me to come into the classroom early so I could connect a random laptop to the mouse. Everyone thought it was some rampaging computer virus, and they weren’t able to pin the blame on me because there was no chip for proof. Now, if I was able to connect multiple devices to the mouse, I’d start doing some serious prank shit, but I didn’t know how and I didn’t have many friends for help #sadlife.

Worst two colors to mix?

hot pink and diarrhea brown

what videogames do you play other than rotmg

Nothing. Literally no other video games.

Would you rather get an academic or athletic scholarship (directed at people who haven’t been to college)

Academic, because the chance of making it professional out of college is actually very slim, even if you were the best of the best at your school whereas if you had an academic scholarship, if you get a degree (depending on what degree of course) you could be almost guaranteed a job straight out of college.

Dream job?

Pro sports player
I mean, who wouldn’t want to get paid $10,000,000 per year to play a game?

Why did you pick your username?