Ask the Person Below You a Question

Rocket Journey 9000

okay real answer: Galaxy Trucker probably. there’s also this old board game called conquistador I seem to remember enjoying for some reason but I haven’t played in many many years because my mom and I are the only ones who are willing to play and the game quite literally takes all day to play. I also seem to remember liking Spades a fair bit but honestly don’t remember the rules, and my sister who moved out is one of the 4 players we had back when we did play. Liar’s dice is also super fun, although I realize both this and Spades aren’t technically board games lol

what does your coat look like?

Olive-green to brown. I don’t like the color.

Hows the weather?

Pretty cool at the moment, but Australian weather is scuffed. It seems to be mild one day, scorching hot the next, and then somehow almost like winter on random, all throughout summer.

Favourite type of video/streaming content?

Ah. Huh. Hard question. Well I like anime as well, but I’m hardly a weeb.

What’s up?

Meh, not much. I’m kinda on Christmas break, but I still have a ton of homework to do over it, so idk if it really counts.

What is your favorite video game to play other than realm?

Among Us

How quickly does it take you to fall asleep?

It depends tbh, if I’m tired it will take me less than 10 minutes, but if I’m not really tired then it will take like over an hour.

What was your most precious childhood item? (Pretty much like what was the toy you liked most when you were little)

Transformers Universe Treadbolt

What location evokes the most nostalgia in you?

The song “Lara’s Theme.” Not because of the movie, but because I have a very old silver music box (from my mother, from her mother) that plays that song. I have loved that music box ever since I can remember.

Favorite breakfast?

One time I went to his place called the railway diner or smth like that with my brother and dad before my brother went off to college, and it WAS SOOOOO GOOD. Like I had a ton of buttery pancakes and eggs and hash browns and sausages and toast. Like it was sooooo good. Definitely want to go there again.

Favorite restaurant ever?

IHOP

wow your teachers are mean… I’m in hs and I hardly have anything to do over break

Least favorite teacher that you’ve ever had?

Any german teacher.

How tall are you

6’1 #notlying #geneticlotterywinner

Outdated, but thoughts on candy corn? People either love it or hate it.

Love it once a year. No more, though.

What keeps you playing RotMG?

I suppose the joy of playing it, I guess? I really enjoy playing the game on good characters, so that’s pretty fun. Also getting whites/sts always gives me a jolt of excitement. And endgame content is kinda thrilling for me to do, I can’t do most of it but I feel a sense of accomplishment whenever I get through dungeons like the crystal cavern. Also feel like I have come to far to turn back, maybe? As well as this game has been and will be filled with great (and not so great) memories.

What do you think is the best purchase that you have ever made?

Welcome home, brother. :heart:

Either Minecraft or my drawing tablet.

Roll a six-sided die (you can search up “google dice” or something if you want). What number did you get?

@discobot roll 1d6

:game_die: 4

Favorite historical battle? (Could be the creative types of weapons invented for success, or the whole rediculous reason people were fighting for)

I’m not sure what it is called, think it’s the battle of Carthage (?) where Rome fought the people of Carthage and the people of Carthage had elephants.

Favorite stuffed animal you had when you were little? (Or you have now I guess, doesn’t really matter)

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.