Atk vs Dex on arch and rogue

Ok so I have no clue how to get the piffel thing to work so I’d love some help on this.

Can someone compare the dps of a maxed archer with a leafbow wearing garments and wyrmhide?

Also a rogue with garments and wyrmhide wearing a t13 dagger.

I always thought wyrmhide would give more of a damage boost for archers because they have less dex than attack.

And that garments would give a bigger damage boost than wyrm on a rogue because they have less attack than dex.

Kinda in a rush trying to type this sorry

I think i did what you wanted. I don’t know how to change the colour of the lines on the graph, but Archer with the garments has the most DPS thought all defence levels. And rogue with wyrmhide has the least dps throughout.

Screams internally

https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/dex-vs-att
np

Second from top right, either use Ran or choose color for each line.

A clearer graph, now also including the abilities, since those provide a dexterity boost.
Once again, it’s shown that Garments > Wyrmhide in terms of DPS.

Hec

But is dbow better with wyrm I wonder

no. garments will always outdamage wyrm.

But dbow shoots slower so maybe

Doesnt make a difference at 0 def, and at higher def the garment should only be getting better.

Without looking at graphs there’s an easy rule of thumb. Whichever your highest stat is (dex or att), you are better off boosting the other one, mostly as the % benefit from every pt added is greater the lower the stat. So a Rogue with high dex gains more from att boosts, an Archer with high att gains more from dex boosts.

There is another benefit: a low dex char gains more from dex boosts as it helps them in situations where a good fire rate is useful. A low att char gains from att as it helps them overcome enemy def. This is less important though as it varies more by class and weapon type. Bow classes in particular have lots of choices of bows with varying fire rates, varying number of shots to hit more things at a time.

Honestly so relatable

As in: it doesn’t load or you just don’t know how to use it?

If it’s the former, try another browser? Idk for me it work on Internet Explorer but not Chrome.

If it’s the latter, all you have to do is choose the class (top left) plus the set, and it’ll show you the DPS corresponding enemies of varying def. Copy to Graph (top right) lets you add more classes.

oml

haven’t used ie in years

but yes, it actually does work now. ty

I haven’t tried internet explorer but I tried edge and chrome so maybe it’ll work.

As much as I’d want to say that you’re right, The Graph speaks otherwise.

Well obviously you’re comparing 8 att to 5 dex, the 8 att is going to be better for dps. If you were comparing spectral to wyrm/hydra, your hunches would might be correct.

yo is it worth maxin atk and dex on a pacifist ppe

Yes
Do it for the yellow numbers

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.