Attack on Titan/RotMG Mashup!

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UN46yAOFxA]

I made an Attack on Titan + RotMG Mashup in a PPE Rogue video!

Any thoughts? Let me know!!

My favorite part was honestly the knife spinning perfectly with the music at 0:14. I saw your comment that you will be doing on with a better PPE soon, and honestly I expect that will make it much better, haha. I actually laughed out loud at 2:26 when you had this whole buildup to a beat drop getting a recomp. I would be bad enough with that buildup to a gemstone (especially since it is even more worthless than normal on a rogue), but for it to be a recomp was just beyond ridiculous. Same with the non-hp UB rings, it is just isn’t that exciting of a drop to be showing off, I guess.

Only other thing would be if you could mix the two montages a little more smoothly. Having just a couple seconds at a time of each instead of extended segments switching between the two.

Haha thanks for the suggestions! Yeah for sure! I just wanted to put something out there first to get some of these suggestions and improvements I could make!

Da legend is back!!!

The video is private?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.