Automation Eggs do not give Electric 100%. Pet ability table needs investigating. Please confirm

Why is realmeye telling me Automation Eggs give 100% electric as first ability…

…when all my robobuddys have heal as first ability? (helmbots are all electric)

Is the pet ability board up to date?

in x.27.0.0, or about 3 months ago, deca changed up abilities so ability distributions are more even across pet families.

more info here: Patch X.27.0.0 - Pets and Jellies

Following that, I believe that all families were given a pet that has heal as a first ability.

Then we need a new table… or amend or delete the current table since its inaccurate.

I’ve updated the Pet Abilities to now have the Robobuddy and Helmbot in the correct first-ability category.

If you have any other pets that stray from what’s on the wiki, feel free to tell us here, or add it yourself.

I didn’t quite finish the subpage for first pet abilities, but I did add at least the changes to Spooky, Insect, Humanoid, and Automaton.
Unfortunately, Pfiffel’s pet sim seems to not work for me…

I will keep your original guide open and look for oddities.

In terms of automation, all 3 helmbots had electric and all 3 robobuddies had heal as their first ability. For this to be random coincidence is extremely unlikely. Do you still want to say both automation creatures have heal?

How do you edit the wiki?
I can’t seem to do it.

there should be a link down here on the sidebar that lets you change pages

following that, I just removed helmbot from the group of pets with heal as a first ability. it seems helmbots have electric still, it’s the robobuddies that are heal now.

Not seeing that

are you logged in? only people that are logged in and have at least 14 stars can edit the wiki

I think so…

you think so?

if you aren’t sure, look at this button in the top-right corner:

it’ll have your name listed if you are logged in, otherwise it’ll say “log in”.

your realmeye forum account and your realmeye account aren’t the same account, it’s possible to be logged into the forum but not the main site, even though the two systems are linked.

Yeah, turned out I wasn’t
Fixed it.

Altho on a different note, patch notes from x.27.0.0 say that all pet families can start with heal.

All pet families with one pet guaranteed? That is what the data seems to suggest.

I will help by scanning through my pet lists, as I am looking for a pet with a ‘Liam Neeson’ style of particularly dangerous set of skills.

Sounds like humanoid is becoming overrated.

I heard that switching off google chrome to different browser lets pfiffel work.

https://static.drips.pw/rotmg/production/current/xml/Pets.xml

Here’s where all the first abilities are stated, if anyone is not lazy like me and wants to update

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.