Back with another Muledump update for 27.7.X11.1

Github is a bit intimidating if you are not a programmer. Someone might get around to it but I would not hold out hope waiting. Until then applying patches to files manually is effectively the same. A little more work but not that much, considering that you have to edit Muledump files to get it to work.

I’m wondering if mule dump will ever work for mac… :sob:

I’ve been using GitHub every day for about 2 years now. Essentially, we’d have to make a pull request and wait for the owner or a person of power of the original repository to merge in a pull request that we make from someone’s local branch. This will probably not happen due to inactivity, but a fork can be made and then published on your own as it is open source. The new muledump would have to be referenced for people to use, though.

I’m using on Mac no problem. It’s Javascript, CSS, HTML. Any browser released in the last five years or more should work fine, on any platform.

Wait what? Lmao the last time I tried it a thing said cannot be read on mac or something… Hmm I’ll try it again when I get home…

I gave some tips here about getting it working:

Hi @ProfIce, thanks for this update.

In your constants.js

You have:
0x7fa3: [“Rudolph the Berzerk Skin”, 10, -1, 560, 2120, 0, 750],

On my account it is: 0x7fa0

:slight_smile:

It works for most people, if you are getting the grey little square then you messed it up in some way. More people can vouch its legit and works.

I could indeed post a fork on the github but I prefer having people do it themselves so they can understand what they are doing and how.

This is also true not all people understand how github works

It completely works on Mac

This is true, I could post a fork but as I have said, I want people to not be intimidated and to know what they are putting into muledump

Okay thanks for this I will fix it in the next update

Sorry everyone for late delays, I don’t check realmeye forums as often as I do. If anyone needs help just PM me

please use the edit function (click the little pencil under your post) instead of making multi-posts.

i must be so dumb lmao.

Does mule dump work with a steam account?

my bad, I’m not the best with forums except for reddit

You have to convert your steam account to a web browser account.

Can vouch that it works.

Great job!