Bard's DPS

Just a question, does the Bard DPS is even with the Archer/Huntress? The pffifel dps calculator does not have the Bard so idk if he does a lot of dmg like the other archer classes.

May I present to you… https://www.haizor.net/, a new and updated DPS & Dye calculator!

He released a new update. It’s so nice

thx mannn

btw, how tf do you make a new character to compare dps on the new version? I don’t see a way to do so on the new update.

By and large, Bard has a lower average DPS than Huntress and Archer. That said, Bard has access to robes, which (generally) provide much higher bonuses on UT’s than leather armors, as well as access to Wavecrest Concertina. Additionally, using a tiered lute gives Bards more survivability than either of the other two bow classes.

So, while Bard’s DPS is generally lower, it can be higher, and it can also have better defensive stats.

On the left side (equips bar), you can scroll down. The options will be there

I was also lost at first, I’ll suggest that he makes the scroll bar more visible.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.