Bee-st Class For The Nest and Why?

I’m going to keep this short and sweet which should be pretty easy for this question. What are the pros and cons for each class in The Nest and what class should I max to run them on?

Currently I have a huntress in the works (I want that st set xd) and I was hoping to find out what other class I could make that is up to the task!

(feel free to ignore melee class, I have a feeling I won’t be using one of those anytime soon)

Definitely a long range class for obvious reasons. As for which long range class, a huntress would be great. Slowing/Paralyzing is great for the mass minions that charge at you, and you can launch traps at bosses to get your soulbound damage in, from a safe distance. If that doesn’t work, the bow does a lot of damage for a long-range weapon, so that will help too. Another great class is an archer. I don’t recommend any robe classes since they are too squishy for the high damage, and an archer is tanky enough to keep safe while still getting damage from far away.

50 assassins with poison bomb spam, why not.

I would say a priest if you have a book of geb or a puri because of the sheer amount of debuffs and damage.

Priest because there are so many random status effects being thrown around in a effort to cripple any normal players progress, the best thing to do would be to negate that, which is the main gimmick of most of the enemies.

other than priest i reccomend necro sorc and huntress but not necessarily archer

OK uh I’m actually going to go with a melee for this one.

I’m not kidding, if you have a csword it makes everything sooo much easier here. It’s just that knights for example can tank the confuse shots you take and are actually just a lot safer if you don’t play like an idiot (or hit a massive lagspike).

To be fair, I think any class is actually a good option for the nest and you’ll need a combination of melee and range to clear these with ease.

My guess for the perfect combo is 2 dbow Archers, 1 Knight, 1 Warrior, 1 Pally and maybe a Priest with puri.

Wizard: 8.5/10, no heal.
Priest: 9.5/10, range and heal, gets rid of debuffs w/ puri
Archer: 8/10, range
Rogue: 6.5/10, not very much range, and whats the point in cloak if there are shots going EVERYWHERE.
Warrior: 4.5/10, no range- csword makes it 6/10
Necromancer: 8.5/10, range and can heal, but would be higher if there was more enemies around the boss.
Assassin: 8/10, poisons=SB
Huntress: 8.5/10, traps=SB & range
Knight: 4.5/10, no range- csword makes it 5.5/10
Paladin: 4.5/10, no range- csword makes it 6/10
Sorcerer: 8/10, wands seem to be the DPS in a nest
Mystic: 7.5/10, stasis is useful, but there is nothing to stasis in boss, and range
Trickster: 5.5/10, not very much use in boss
Ninja: 6.5/10, not very much range, but a lot of those stars=SB

All just my opinion, feel free to destroy this comment.

i found it to be pretty easy with a mystic and st orb, speedy for quick dodges and range dmg for sb

Sorc with fulmi is pretty handy.

I’m going to have to disagree with you on the Book of Geb.
Yes, you do get Speedy and it purifies, but I think that’s the most dangerous combination.
Being purified from a confusion while confuse-controlling means you have to switch back to normal controls; moving incorrectly then means you get hit by another confuse shot, causing you to have to switch back to confuse-controls lest you heal again.
The Speedy, which would then transfer into that confusion, makes your movements even more erratic, meaning you could very well storm into the Queen instead of slowly going towards her, at which point you can react quick enough to at least go in a different direction.

I think Desotroya actually gave a very good example in his reaction video, where…well, see for yourself if you haven’t already or don’t precisely remember such a moment.

Well, partially true. For some phases, the Queen just generally shoots a pattern not directed towards the nearest player. There are a few phases where she does, however; that should be where the Trickster will be useful.

I agree with you on some parts, but the speedy is very helpful with RUNNING AWAY from the boss if you know how to move and you know the attack pattern of the boss.

Just focus on solely dodging the confuse shots then, which unless the queen is in her red bullets only phase, is quite do-able.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.