Been inactive for 2 months, best way to get back into the game?

I stopped actively playing the game since october for a certain number of reasons, and today I feel like getting back into it. I read up on most of the new updates on the realmeye wiki so im partially familiar with it all now. Any tips or anything I need to know as i get back into the game?

remember about your r key and that make sure that before you do any new dungeons such as thicket watch a guide from talwar (was thicket released in october i dont know) also the slot keys now work

Not much has really changed just a few QoL things
There is a valentines event, it’s the same as last years x)

HOTKEYS TO SWITCH EQUIP!

Besides from a few qol things and bugfixes the only big change are new phases for O2.

At least for me the biggest issue when coming back after a break is that I lose the feeling for how much I can safely tank, which can easily be lethal, so I suggest playing a bit more conservativly for the first few days.

Play safe, stay in the back of groups even when you feel like front-lining, if all else fails, just make a 4/8 backup and use it for a few days until you get the hang of things again. GL!

If you want tops, Oryx is still your best bet for them.

I can give some additional tips on his phases real quick.
Dance: weave between the stars, know where the bombs go and look closely at how large they are to determine if you’ll get hit. There’s a small gap to enter between the minions.
Suns: Back out if your HP is lower than about 500. This phase is really erratic and near impossible to do without getting hit.
Chase: Try to move securely if you’re being chased. Otherwise, follow the chased.
Power: Circle clockwise with the minions. The Daze shots’ lower damage is much less punishing than the minions’ AoE.

If you want fame, godlands dungeons greatly assist in that now.

That said, the other tips given by those before me are equally important - as always, good luck! :slight_smile:

Shoot stuff, get loot, repeat.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.