Best Aesthetic AND Utility items in game?

All you kids be tripping obv this is the best Aesthetic items in the game…

all of these have ugly, poorly shaded sprites. They’ve been around for a while so it’s expected that they suck, though. More recent sprites look so much better, like the halls sprites.

Void bow, Quiver of Shadows, Breastplate of New Life, and Ritual Robe are some of the best looking items in the game IMO. Cbow also up there, and all of these are great items anyways

They’re shaded pretty well actually, one side of cc is darker to show the curvature of the breast section, the water dragon robe is darker on the inside to show that the front is open and you’re seeing inside, the helm of the juggernaut has black for the eye slits to show that it has an inside.

@Merloch golly gee, thank you so much for respecting other people’s viewpoints and opinions in the usage of the forum.
As much as I agree with you about the good-looking LH sprites, it’s quite insulting to hear that the OG items are, well, ugly.

paden items

ASS is best looking pally itn

no everything is:

pixie
oreo
gcookie
cc
acrop
resu
ubhp
paden
acclaim
everything

Yo that’s what I was about to say!

At least I have one more item you didn’t say, which is Pixie when you use it with a Bashing Bride. You look like a bada$$ angel with god’s wrath rianing everywhere.

Too bad I dont have bashing bride but oh well

ASS is glorious and strong af
plus its gud on paden
also its rare
also its nice on warr
also it buffs range

Doesn’t matter what item you think is the most utilized. Only a certain class(es) can use it thus making it the most utilized item for that class(es). The most utilizable item in the game is a matter of opinion.

Might wanna get your brain checked buddy o’ pal…

ive gotten 2 in 3 years… its rare

Yeah, the stone sword is hella assthetic

Not anymore xD

1. Dirk of Cronus
  2. Ring of the Nile
  3. Quiver of Thunder

ew qot not aesthetic its a purple and black blob

I think blobs are pretty.
Also Ass is a sharpened stone stick, the proportions are wrong and it looks dumbest on Paden.

Cdirk for A e s t h e t i c. Puri or jugg for utility

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.