Best Armor & Ring for Rouge?

Armor: Nil or Wyrm?

Ring: Crown?

Do you agree with me or do you think something different. Also Nil vs Wyrm which is better on rouge do you think and why?

Nil + Crown = Best

Wyrm: Nil gives -2 dex, and considering that the only dps a rogue can deal is from it’s dagger, you probably should lower the dex on it. Also invisibility makes the high def useless since you won’t be shot at.

Crown or pyra could work.

I say Harley and pyra…

Wtf why Harley? So useless on rogue. Go with nil and crown/pyra.

Ehh I have a bad pet and I use harley on rogues the extra cloak can be nice.

Eh true, but with all the free pet food that DECA has been handing out, I don’t get why people don’t have at least a solid rare pet. My pet is completely free to play and I got to maxed legendary. But I guess Harley makes sense if your pet is bad.

I’d definitely say wyrm over nil- like others said rogue shouldn’t get hit much so the extra def isn’t worth the DPS lost (rogue is lowest dps of all daggers).
I think crown, Pyra, or deca are all fine, deca for the extra survivability, crown for the dps, pyra for a happy middle.

I feel Harley is only good on a sin… otherwise it’s just trash but thats imo

Pretty solid point

Rogue doesn’t need def and, if you haven’t a good pet, the mp is really useful

I would say Nil, just because it gives the most defense a leather class can get from armor.

pgSngpE + l7uFrzx + image = 57 Defense.

That’s as much Defense as some of these Warriors running around here!

(Good luck getting cloak though.)

Crown and spec (or wyrm in your case)

But why do you need def when you can go invisible?

Don’t forget that wyrm gives +5 dex so swapping out for nil is a -7 dex swing. Would definitely go with wyrm.

Unless you are in fact using a cloak of bloody surprises because the extra def is probs great.

Nil + Deca

Rogues mostly die from burst damage and shotguns so the hp from Deca is really great. Sure pyra and crown may give some offensive stats but at the end of the day survival is king.

t7 armor and ubvit of course, they are the most “rouge” in color
/s

I think dps is very important for rogues, wyrm/crown would be the best or spectral/coral if spd; I also enjoyed using the potato w/spec or coral, that high speed is always fun in certain situations where hp is not as necessary. Pyra/deca/ubhp are the options if you don’t want to lose too much in one death, as rogues are pretty easy to die on if you’re not careful enough.

get garments and and bracer, good atk buff

because you can’t be invisible all the time and invisible isn’t invicible
more def is good when something goes wrong on a fragile class like rogue

Bracer is useless on a rogue

is it tho? explain