Best class for dblade?

Hey
I have a dblade reskin left in my vault from the motmg and I was wondering which class is best suited for it, pally, warrior or knight?

PS.: I am planning to start a brand new character, so bear that in mind.

Works fine on all of them. Mostly a switch out because acclaim and sky beat it situationally. You have u land both shots which means you have to practically sit on it so something like shatters switches and stone spawners. Knight stuns so you could do that.

TL;DR

No best class

Warrior - Most damage with it if our use helm but you have to be up close and land both or Acclaim
and Sky beat it out

Pally - One shots things with buff.

Knight - Stuns so you can use it more.

Really depends on what you want to play.

You will get more use out of the dblade on a knight, but don’t let that be enough to make you play it. It’s good to carry around on any melee, so just choose the class you enjoy most.

Knight, since it is the class that can get both shots in the easiest.

The best class is one you can’t play. DBlade is great pet food. End of story … period.

As someone without an electric pet a dblade is extremely useful. Not everyone can afford a pixie, and the extra dps really helps for making potion farming a little more bearable. I can kill malphus on his first stage with a dblade on a pally, which is something I can’t do with a sky. It also helps kill limon and stheno noticeably faster.

I would have expected more from you… You made some really informative guides in the past and I would have expected you to look more into the sword, perhaps from the pov of someone without an op pet or who has a use for common dungeons such as an abyss.

All melee classes are great and build up excitement when played. It’s really up to you to choose your favorite class to use. Then, that melee class you favor the most can carry your last dblade. Or reskin was it?

Its an overused blade that really is not that great. everyone looks at the DPS which only really matters if both blades are hitting. If only one blade is hitting then its basically a T6 sword. I watch people that are using it running through dungeons and about 85% of the time its only one blade that is hitting. The Sky is a better is sword for those people. I know that many of you disagree but that is fine.

I agree it’s pretty situational but you are overlooking some facts.

Then don’t use it full time, that can’t be too hard for the op to understand. You’re telling him to feed a potentially useful item for a lousy 800 fp because you expect him to use it improperly. It’s not that great because it can’t be used in every situation, but if you use it for bosses that stand still you can kill them almost twice as fast significantly speeding up your dungeon farming.

P A D E N master race!

D blade from my experience its works on every class it will depend on with class fits best on you

Pally buff DMG
Warrior faster DPS
Knight Tanky and gets the two shots in

those are views on the D blade it will depend on you style of play

Play as a pally, not because it’s the best for using a Demon blade, but because it’s the most fun and arguably the hardest to die on. The Demon blade is a very situational weapon, and it’s good on all three of the melee classes.
I only use it on bosses like Limon or Malphas, and test chests. (basically things that are safe to sit on). Use a sky or archon for everything else.

Maybe if you fed your dblades, your pet would be more op.

Most of the posters after my feed it post are right. It is situational and should only be used on the boss if you can get both blades to hit.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.