Best Class For Noobs

Ok first of all I’m a casual noob (with one character slot) who sucks at dodging.
What is the scrubbiest class I can play and still get good leet and be able to do lots of content?
I was thinking Knight or Paladin or an ez pz melee.
If this is any help I almost have a maxed rare pet.

"What class is the best class?" Correct answer here!
Character Tier List
Rotmg - Class Tier List
What is your favorite class and why?
Best backup class
[POLL] What is your favorite class? (personally)
Best 6 Classes
4 Classes
What classes are easy to rebuild on?
I don't know what to do
Favorite classes?
Favourite Class & Why?

Knight For Melee
Rogue For Dagger
Wizard For Staff
Sorcerer For Wand

both of your topics, already has threads talking about

I’d say, in @Castawayz’s style, that these are the easiest to play:
Knight or Paladin for sword classes
Assassin for dagger classes
Necromancer for staff classes
Priest for wand classes
I’ve left out the class types that don’t really have an easy class to use. The bow classes, and ESPECIALLY the Ninja, are not really for beginners if you ask me.

I vote for the knight and priest class.

I personally think the #1 choice for a beginner is the Necromancer.
-Great Range
-Decent Damage
-Healing Ability

Totally agree. But I sense a hint of bias.

Knight is space bar to win. He wants to get better so priest.

A Realmeye Christmas [CLOSED]

Rogues??? I think sin is better for nubs.

why do u think there is bias?

btw you can comment to one person and use @ for the other people if you wish.

Well, he isn’t wrong with the bias, but… That wouldn’t explain how I got a 7/8 Necromancer when I was a newb without assistance.

That Necromancer was basically my turning point from being a newbie.

Anyway, my personal experience aside, despite that I still believe that the Necromancer is a solid choice for beginners.

The Skull has unlimited healing potential, but it is limited to the user’s situation.

The damage output is reasonable for a ranged class. If it were to low, say for example a Priest, then the player could easily get bored and lose interest in the game. (Which nobody wants!)

The range allows you to not worry about taking damage from being closer to an enemy than you have to.

I believe the Necromancer has the highest survivability of all the classes. (Mystic for more experienced players however.)

Calling the priest class boring, HUH?? :rage:

@Scorchmist because that was his nub clas that he maxed and used to get good.

Yep. You won’t see rewards as often such as hitting soulbound then getting loot and the fact that it takes the longest time to kill a single target of all classes. Sorcerer is a lazy man’s class and it still is less boring than the Priest.

You can make the class less boring by being risky, but that isn’t ever very good for your health now is it?

And it certainly worked out well for me! (Though, people have different preferences of play styles so priest, rogue, knight, or paladin are secondary options.)

I-I guess not. The priest is only for experienced players, yup, uh huh. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

i never survived well with priest, the reason was the dps was so low, i always wanted to do more dps, that i would often get myself killed doing so.

I think Rogue is a good class for new players Understanding how to rush and play solo. The Trial and Error of rogue is good Early on, as it gives you those skill Sets to practice. Priest low hp and dps Simply Doesn’t suit my playing style, I prefer the Crowd Control of the Sorcerer Lightning Spam (Although Priest has Highest chance for Godland Blue bags which is really boss) . Wizard Spellbomb is really good for Loot. Even though Necromancer heals, Wizard teaches New Players early How to aim with the Mouse, which comes very handy with other future kits.

Also My Style Has lots of Random Caps everywhere kek xD

wat

Sorcerer is known by pretty much all players as king of the Godlands when it comes to farming. (In a group, solo is just as bad as Priest tbh.)

The easiest way to max is getting a wizard to level 20, following people in glands while shooting gods, getting decent godland equipment, then doing this method in sprite world:

Spend the dex on the pots you need to max.

Always teleport to non-melees, preferably without dyes, as this will give you safe teleports.

Now that Abyss doesn’t give def, this is the best method.

Arguably riskier than doing snake pits, but faster.