Best class to mundane?

I was wondering what class was the best to mundane. I’ve seen so many people do so many and i’m confused on which one to do.

What classes are easy to rebuild on?
Best 6 Classes
Best backup class
[POLL] What is your favorite class? (personally)
I don't know what to do
Rotmg - Class Tier List
Favourite Class & Why?
Favorite classes?
4 Classes

I think you would want huntress. Its ability is not very important, and kinda annoying to use. Btw why do u want to mundane? If you want to fame fame stars just go to a fame train and get all the accuracy and god kill bonuses + friend of the cubes, thirsty, mundane, etc. In as little as 20 minutes you can suicide to 600-800 fame.

This. Nobody does normal gameplaying characters without abilities anymore, just famefarming characters.

dont forget archer, there are basically the same without abts.

actually i’m pretty sure archer would be better to use only thing is the quiver is more tempting to use then the trap

it is, hence why you see more hunts in leaderboard, but technically they are the same.

Rogue

Archer is better because of the dex coming from the quiver, just make sure not to use it.

you can change the key to something weird

Yeah, or you can cut off the thumb of your left hand to make sure you’ll never hit space.

But your idea seems better.

Moved to Q&A. Originally in Guides

I would say trickster. their abil is of little importance. also because their ability is teleport based, it goes hand in hand with boots on the ground. just don’t be stupid like me.

why were you doing a cube god?

how do you get the god kill bonuses and still get the accuracy bonus?

You can go to nexus and type /tutorial then walk to one of the turrets (the things that shoot the green bullets) and put autofire on to keep hitting it for a few minutes to get 90%+ accuracy.

If you want to fame farm fast fame, this is the process:

1. take off your weapon and ability
  2. run around in a fame train until you get 200-230 base fame
  3. equip your weapon and kill 1 god.
  4. raise your accuracy with the method I described above
  5. put on some equipment if you want well equipped bonuses.
  6. suicide

you can do step 3 at any time before suiciding.

funny, its still in guides/moved back

wasn’t. rushing to godlands

cube was in my way

As many people have already said, nobody plays mundane; only if you’re fame farming.

And if you’re fame farming, it doesn’t really matter what class you pick. You’re just going to be listlessly following a blob of eye-cancer, so as long as you can keep up (fast classes shine) and survive the godwall drags (heavy armour shines), you’ll be good.

Here’s a fame farming guide:

https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/fame-farming-guide

Huntress or sorcerer

For normal play:
is a good class even without ability, because high spd+good DPS (4/8+), daggering & dodging is fun.

is a bit more of a challenge, since lower DPS than trix, and somewhat annoying because you’ll wish you could poison at events.

Along with other peeps I’d also choose over since I find quivering more fun than traps. Though I didn’t try either mundane yet.

Robe classes would be way too boring to play mundane, I imagine.

For godland/fame train:
Any can work, depends on your boredom limit I guess.