Best ring and robe for priest?

I can choose shendyt, soulless, gsorc for robe
And deca ring or gem for ring
My pet lvl is 90 heal 85 mp heal btw
What is the best combo between these robes and rings for me just all around? Also which is best for lavawalking and lh?

Soulless and Shendyt, and probably a Bracer or Pyra. Lavawalking, I would use a ring that gives and balance between life and mana, because those are most important.

Shendyt is best for priest, but soulless is also a good option.
Gem I think would probably be better for priest, but I was thinking more of a pyra or geb ring.
For lava walking, you want to be able to heal as quick as you can. So, shendyt and gem or geb ring would be ok.
For lost halls, you want to keep yourself and others alive, so soulless or shendyt and deca, pyra, or nile would be good.

Oh I’m crying.
I like Shendyt + Gem(if those are your only two options)
Gem is better than deca(in my opinion) because the 6 def is great for a high hp char, plus the mp is great, as that one extra heal can save your life. The spd is just an extra bonus, and the game becomes even more fast paced with it.

I personally like gem+shendyt or soulless+gem or soulless+decades. I think from the inherent stat increases you can see where I’m coming from with all of these. Honestly, each of them already works well alone, so adding something else just enhances it overall

Priest is a support class. Your not playing it to get sb, your playing priest to keep yourself alive. Therefore the best ring would be gem, or bloodshed ring, for more heals, and shendyt for the large defense bonus as well as the extra wisdom.

I’d opt for Shendyt/Gemstone or maybe Shendyt/Deca. Really, it’s just the shendyt that you want to be using.
For lavawalking, go for Shendyt Gem. For LH, probably opt for Soulless Deca (for max survivability, unless you have Puri, in which case you again go with shendyt Gem)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.