Best robe class for loot besides wizard?

Lmao its so funny that you said compared to necro cuz necro is the worst robe clas besides priest for getting loot xd

wait really? i always thought mystic was ass because of stasis… watched a couple vids and i kept hearing that necro was decent for dps but was like an easier to play wiz or something

I guess it’s either mystic or sorc then.

Lol not sure if you knew this but you don’t need to stasis things, the curse area is bigger than the stasis one so you only stasis your target and us the given berzerk to shred it.

Also: cosmic + curse effect, berzerk effect, and damaging from pally gives you higher dps than a knight.

nah I meant the ability to stasis made the devs decrease his dps overall a fair to balance it out a bit. What’s the damage increase on curse? like 10% more incoming damage?

Wiki says 20% after applying enemy Defense, which seems to match with what I’ve seen myself.

Mystic isn’t the worst Robe class, it’s just the hardest one to play well. Knowing what to Stasis and when and switching between different Orbs really makes a difference.

Problem being that this game isn’t really hard right now, so very few people see the usefulness of playing a difficult tactical class when they could just pick the straightforward option and mow down enemies by the hundreds.

But if you put the time to learn how to Mystic, it can be very fun and rewarding.

Holy shit someone has put into words why Mystic is my favorite class <3

Sorc for me. Their weapon with piercing is great for clearing dungeons, godlands and events. It also helps you get in damage for soulbound, such as against enemies like Septavius, Malphas. Their ability is great for getting SB in a wide variety of situations – godlands in particular but also Oryx, O2. They also have decent speed for a robe class.

The one thing they don’t have is high overall DPS. They suck at getting soulbound in a crowded OT or Tomb, or when Oryx or O2 is steamrollered.

However in a small O2 they always get SB with minimal risk

no, if its not TOO big you can spam your scepter from a distance as well as using your long ranged piercing wand

ik the sb dmg needed is like 500-1000dmg

guys obviously the cheater robe. no major stat changes beside that measly -100 hp.

A longer discussion was on this thread:

In both the problem is you can be beaten to SB by melee, DBow and well-placed spell bombs. Yes, the SB limit for O2 is very low, and you have the fastest max speed of any robe class. But still there are half a dozen faster classes, including some able to do serious damage. I find WCs as a Sorc very hit and miss.

Personally I love Necro…
Even more than Wizard…

CM

At O1/O2 should usually be fine, Cwand helps massively, especially if minions are stasised so you can hit all shot.

At tomb, eurgh, no, don’t be a sorc.

Seems about right, as warrior I’m sucking up SBs with cyans and blues even in 7-person cems

spellbomb = skill
dbow = risk.
melee does not work well in public… unless your that skilled

Soooo now that necro got buffed would you say it’s more of a contender?

still no unless you have the shaitan skull. And even then just barely

ahh!

esben is amazing! it makes it one of the best slow classes along with sorc (and maybe bow).

With gsorc and esben, it has almost the dps of a souless wiz (without abt)

@MrLoaf
Another important factor to perfect spell-bombing is lag. If you aim and time it perfectly, but you lag too much, all of the shots will miss instead of hit. This often happens at test chests.