Best set for trickster

So… the new prism is out and it looks cool, what’s the best set, I have csilk hydra foul exa hp Nile Sphinx btw, when does the event for Bella’s prism end
Edit: I know there was a thread for this, just need ideas

:sunglasses:

my trixter is just for vanity purposes, i never actually play ojn it

268 fame. Nice ppe

He didnt once say it was a PPE. Read before you assume.

I saw someone on a rouge in a shatts using leaf hide armor and a potato, and after talking to him a bit i thoroughly think it’s incredible.

Gotta use golem dagger or a tiered dagger though bc no stealth puts a higher dependency on range.

Was a joke :crying_cat_face:

Etherite , Heart of Gold, Cupids Garments, Unbound love
(This is @OneJohnny 's trix)

I just play for fun on a trickster, and if you are thinking of using it as your main character, you need some help. I would just recommend buying some vanities/sts to put on it, and farm the uts. Any set looks good tbh.

T13 dagger, golem prism, orange beehemoth armour and omni is the most aesthetically pleasing set (being all orange except omni)

Leaf is the greatest, can’t go wrong with that 6 spd <3

Trickster is a great class for fun and to main, super versatile and just a fun class.

The most versatile class right now?

Best set for a trickster is a backpack. That way you could use it as two vaults for vanity items so you never actually have to use the character again.

Not a vanity til you have cdirk owo

The event doesn’t end. At least I’m pretty sure it doesn’t. The prism is just a new white that can be found in Bellas

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.