• crystal sword
  • demon blade
  • pixie!
  • ancient stone sw0rd
  • cutlass
  • other
    [/poll]

A Realmeye Christmas [CLOSED]

If I had to pick JUST ONE I would pick csword bc of the amazing range boost. Melees never really have a problem getting soul bound (except paladin haha what a loser)

just wondering but what about pixie, increased range and all

Pixie is gay. True range is 1.87. Less damage ouput at longer range. Csword true range is its described range.

aight i understand now

Accidentally posted that before I edited it -_-

swapout? For acclaim? umm, well this is hard to say, b/c if i had every sword i would only carry

ASS and pixie.

but ASS isnt that great of a swapout when you already have acclaim, so there is a flaw in this survey…

shhh

Do you notice something wrong here.

i guess maybe they’re all opinionated :stuck_out_tongue:

or just take all of em

I don’t swap swords. Just use the same one for everything. I get soulbound on everything!

Yeah but do you ever have problems in solo shatts with lack of range?

i basically use ASS for everything, i only really use pixie for super fast things, walls and super weak minions

I’d say dblade+ass is the best combo, but if wou wanna use acclaim as main, then they’re all good (except for cutlass) because acc is already a good allrounder

After being alive for 1.5 years, I’ve settled with ASS and pixie on my knight.

I tend to use pixie in god lands because first, I can’t aim…but it generally makes for more relaxed gameplay.

ASS is my hard hitter.

good style, except i use ASS in godlands sometimes.

Yeah, there’s something satisfying about ASS and dbow (the sensation of 1-shotting something) but again, it’s much more relaxing with pixie and cbow so I use that when I’m too lazy to aim properly.

hmm, i cant aim at all with dbow, but pretty good with ASS.

Well you can’t compare like that, cbow is still a lot easier to aim than dbow purely because the rate of fire is so much greater.

fck i meant dbow*