Best tip for getting eggs for newcomers? (with an idea)

Hello i just started playing rotmg and i heard having pets is one of the essentials needs for this game. I know you can farm eggs at god lands but it is very difficult for me because they do alot of damages and without sustain it takes a while. Asking the chat to donate eggs isn’t an option too because people would just call me a noob and block me. Any tips for me and other new players trying to find eggs easily. I was hoping we could have a place where people who need eggs would type their ign and others with extra eggs can pm those igns and gladly donate it.

(my ign is lunareso between if you have any extra eggs xd)

EDIT: i got the pet of my dream, I am so happy right now. I used the suggestions in the comments and they were very helpful. I like to thank you all for taking the time to share your ideas in the comments for this noob. <3
(my beautiful pet http://prntscr.com/fv5eo8)

Make a necro, farm godlands, just play the game, you’ll get the heal, mheal pet one day, man

Just letting you know the forum shows your ign.

Egg wise, just farm godlands, unfortunately no way to cheat the system exists.

Here’s what I did to get my egg; farm snake pits, trade to def, buy humanoid off Realmeye. BAM, heal pet.

Want to go even further beyond? Max common pet, run more dungeons, get more def, buy more eggs.

I spent a couple of life pots worth of def to get my heal/mheal/elec humanoid… And that’s after accidentally getting mheal/heal/attack mid avian and growing it to rare!

I’ll try this ideaout , thank you for sharing it :slight_smile:

All the items that appear as Daily Quests for The Tinkerer (T7, T8, T9 gear) can be good to pick up. They are approximately equal in value to a pet egg, and most of these can be found in godlands or near godlands, (or in dungeons like Puppet Theatre).

It’s fairly easy to sell Daily Quest items for “any egg”. If you want a specific type of egg, it’s quicker to sell the DQ item for a stat pot, and then sell that stat pot for the egg.

The RealmEye trading page (pet eggs) is very useful too, for arranging buying and selling.

Farming godlands is the #1 strategy here but if you want to do it the SUPER safe way then you CAN farm Forest Mazes until you get an egg drop from the boss. This is how I got my first egg.

I like this idea alot, thank you

Merching is the simplest method. As described above, farm loot and pots, trade them and eventually trade for the egg type of your choice and keep opening until you get the skills you want.

BTW Spd/Vit/Wis are highly sought after pot types for high level players so they can be equal to a DEF in the case of trading for an egg.
You could set up some long term Realmeye trades selling 1spd for 1egg if you know you can get spd pots fairly easily.

You are so lucky, was that 1 try for a heal/mheal/electric?

it was between 20-30 tries

That pet is pretty much my pet, It has the same abilities :smiley:

1.make knight
2.farm snekpit for spd/egg
3.sell spd for egg
4.???
5.divine

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.