Best tome for LH and marble colossus?

Im wondering what the best priest tome is for colo and lh in general? is it t6 or t5 maybe? or puri? or prot? im not sure halp pls

Probably puri or geb tome, since you can remove pet stasis from the group.

wrong, puri on pet stasis does not remove it.
@Hypus i would still have a puri for the othe status effects though.

Either Puri for the anti-status
or t5 for the raw healing power

What? Geb tome/puri doesn’t remove pet stasis? Since when?

this glitch has always existed as far as i can tell

Well that’s depressing. Either way. It’s still useful to save people from the petrify, confuse, paralyze etc.

Isnt that even intended?

no its not, and they need to patch it

There is a bug with the current purification/pet stasis interaction, but it isn’t what you’re thinking

@septagram I love how you corrected him by agreeing with him xD[quote=“Septagram, post:3, topic:18713, full:true”]
wrong, puri on pet stasis does not remove it.
i would still have a puri for the othe status effects though.
[/quote]

Hmmmm idea for a new class whose ability did target pets (remove pet stasis, enhance pet heal). But what to call him/her? Charmer? Pet Whisperer?

Overpowered?

I mean don’t get me wrong it’s a neat idea but I don’t think pets need to get better. This could probably wait until Deca decides how to deal with pets.

@IAmShurima the unnoticed context behind this is Purifying will remove the white Pet Stasis icon above players, but the intended time will still carry out. Try doing a Puppet Masters, using a Puri, and waiting for the Pet to snap back. The time is different.

Puri is best because of all the damn status effects that Colossus give off, a swap between t6 and puri is good for a balance of health and less status effects.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.