Best Way to Spend Realm Gold ATM?

Heyoo! Right now I’m a f2p player and I’ve been playing for a few years. I’m thinking about getting 2600 Gold for $20, and I’m wondering what the best thing to spend it on would be. Right now I’m thinking 3 char slots (600, 800, 1000) and then saving the 200 for something aesthetic. Any suggestions?

What to do, what to do. (Gold spending)

ahhh!

its best to wait for a pack! Like maybe one of those that give 2/3 vaults and 2/3 chars, although chars are more important.

However, Deca seems to be giving out the vault/char packs very slow…and last time there was a limit of 1/2…

move to Q and A

wait for ample/super ample pack then buy that (3char slots and 3 chests for 2200 gold or something like that)

edit: rip ninjad

I was thinking about doing that when it comes, but using the existing deals so they don’t get “wasted” by the other deals, if that makes sense.

Since the first two cost less, you CAN consider it, but I would wait for a pack

The first time I bought gold I held the coins for around two months, waiting for a good pack to come out, checking everyday. Even though I wasn’t playing the game, I hopped on and off to see if there was something worthwhile. Then I bought one of these:

It was a nice move in my perspective, since those things are forever. It’s up to you.
I would never buy char slots for 1000 or chests for 500 each though, I always wait for packs because of the discounts.

But Niegil has a good point. I think the first character slot you buy had a nice discount that’s worth considering, especially if you only plan on buying a small amount of gold.

Yes, 600 for the first one is a very good offer!

Buy tops from the nexus (I am joking don’t do it).

Sanity Check: If you buy charslots through a package, the 400- and 200-gold discounts you would have received on the second and third charslots are lost. Thus, to maximize your savings, it’s always best to buy the second and third charslots first.

@OP: Personally, buying charslots #2 (600) and #3 (800), then two vault chests (2*500) is a very effective use of 2400 gold. This is especially true now that packages aren’t being offered to often.

oh yes, forgot to mention that, the first char slot is worth it! the second depends, in the Kabam does, It would’ve been bad b/c of the excessive amount of good vault/char packs. However, Deca is lacking on those.

With that leftover gold you’ll have after the characters, I would spend it on either
a) your pet, for long term benefits, or

b) aesthetics, like you said.

I would only consider the latter if you have some well established characters that you’re confident will last longer than a day. Make sure the dyes you buy look good on your character, before you buy them!

Number one thing is probably to decide based on your play style. If you play a lot, and the extra time you get instead of waiting for a pack is good enough, then buy now and play with it, that way you get the bonus of the char slots now. But if you don’t play that much then its fine just wait until a pack and buy it.

And completely off topic, but

#Welcome to the forums RRavenclaw!!
#Have a :cookie:!

Hey just looked at your profile and realized you already bought char slots, so you don’t need us anymore!

hey isnt that @ConsoleMC’s job?

he cant post msgs,
also i started that before him
also anyone can do it

Conversation’s ended but I thought it would be funny to say that I got a char slot at a massive discount in the older days of ROTMG.

:o

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.