Beware Sourcestone Society

They have been known to have mods who dupe vials and have alot of hackers in there. Some discord servers are banning and blacklisting people who are in there be wary…

DISCLAIMER: this may not be true but the mods and admins of the shatts discord were talking about the legitimacy of that discord and their moderators i want everyone that is apart of the SBC and Shatters discord to keep having fun in them. safest thing to do in there is to leave sorcestone.

List of entertaining threads
[Forum Game] Paste whatever's on your clipboard!

what the hecc

what discords are banning people in sourcestone?

Alot of people have been telling me. if youre in there make yourself safe and leave it quickly.

ok thanks for the heads up
im getting cult vibes shiver

SBC i know atm are blacklisting and banning people.

well damn should we tell them to stop
lmao

What evena Im pretty sure that a handful of mods at sourcestone are alsp raid leaders at shatts and lhh

Yeah some of them are. but those ones im sure (i hope) arent the ones duping. i have heard multiple reports from multiple people about this i just want people to keep having fun in communities they love.

WTF is going on?

Some people are duping vials in sorcestone so some discord servers are blacklisting people in those servers.

Better safe than sorry, I’ve already left.

If you really need to, you could probably ask loliboli or brett about it. I’ll ask tybug about the situation when I get to school on monday.

Shit

good thing I’m not in there

I was planning on applying for LH discord too so thanks :slight_smile:

Ill link you to a trustworthy one :blush: https://discord.gg/9wswnw

Ty

is this the one where you need to have 2 8/8s?

no. its made by madpeach creator of the shats discord its fairly new but as everyone knows from madpeach’s shatts discord, its organized and trustworthy!

Yep we already put a guild notice out saying you’re kicked if you’re in that discord.

Awesome! Glad to see the community is up on this i should probably do the same for my guild

The Realm Community declares war on the Sourcestone Society!

yes