Beware Sourcestone Society

He’s not lying. As a member of SSS (and the person who came up with the name Sourcestone Society), I can tell you his vial stash is beginning to run out.

Ud be suprised :wink:

As if this is somehow an ethos for your argument? It doesn’t matter in the least.

I don’t know, just thought I’d throw it in there to show that I’m someone who knows what’s going on in there. I’m in a void run as we speak.

Also way to dodge my initial comment

I wasn’t sure it was directed at me but I’m perfectly happy to respond

So you’re saying the community shouldn’t care about hackers? Shouldn’t ban them from discord servers? “they’re the ones taking the risk of the ban, it’s not our problem” yeah well in the meantime they’re making life worse for the rest of us, that sure as hell is our problem

I don’t believe we ever shit talked, just said what the word on the street was.

I have also STILL yet to receive a response on why lhh staff were banned, and although five did unban me after he saw my comment, it doesn’t excuse it happening in the first place.

they’re making life worse for the rest of us

how is providing free vials and encouraging a sense of community making “life worse for the rest of us”?

obviously duping is bad, but it can be used for things far worse than opening voids for a raiding discord.

Hey y’all

“how is duping UBHP’s and giving them out for free to the community making life worse for the rest of us? Everyone is richer, what’s the problem”

Providing free vials is a problem because it devalues people who get them legitimately, just like duping anything else does.

“Officer, I could have committed a worse crime but I didn’t! That makes the crime I did commit okay, right?”

EDIT: as per your “sense of community” argument, you could say the same thing about duping keys. “it encourages a sense of community because we’re all running them together!”. Please don’t tell me you support key duping.

“Deca should really punish all the cheaters! (except when they do things that benefit me personally, then they’re untouchable)”

I’d say that UBHPs are too different of an example to properly compare them to vials.

If everyone got access to free UBHPs, the economy would tank significantly, which is why people limit their sales and take the time to “launder” their duped items. There’s nothing special about everyone having free UBHPs. However, unlike UBHPs, vials are soulbound. They can’t be traded. They can’t be sold for real world money. Once you’ve duped those vials, you’re only person who can use those vials to make a difference. Most of the (heavily sought after) loot dropped by voids are soulbound, which means not only are the people running voids are getting legitimately obtained items at this point, but the loot they’re getting cannot have an influence on our already crumbling economy.

And, to be fair, Brian isn’t the only person who opens vials for us. We are always open to anyone who’s willing to host for us.

A shatters white obtained from a duped key is not legitimate.

You do realize that lost halls drops lots of life, mana, and tradeable tops, right? People run them just as much for wealth as for whites because they drop so much tradeable stuff.

Okay then, compare them to keys. A vial is literally a key. He is duping keys.

We get it, you condone cheating ight.

Duped key= not legitimate

Anything you get from an illegitimate key= illegitimate; because you shouldn’t even have been able to go into that shatters anyway.

@Theepicr I love how Brian was trying to do as much damage control as possible and deny all cheating and duping allegations, and then you barged in and ruined his whole argument by defending duping vials.

Nice going. :slightly_smiling_face:

couldn’t that just mean he doesn’t take the realm portal out?

While the original argument point is more or less mute already, no

Lost halls count has to go up to enter void. (Not sure on cult)

Hahahaha

nice catch m8

Actually I don’t think it does ;-;

Well now that just makes no sense.

When you enter the void the LH count actually doesn’t go up… (which is why this is what my graveyard count looks like)

Note that I’ve done over 70 cultists and only received around 3 vials
You could ask Miku how many vials they’ve gotten, as they’ve done over 200 cultists.

My point was that he was “Grinding” for the vials that he had, which he explicitly stated he had a “lot saved up”, which I proved either
A. Makes him an extrememly pro player for never dying and soloing cults by himself without the help of a LH discord
or B. He duped them and possibly auto nexuses
(he then said he only had 2 left later, which is obviously complete BS)

Clearly my LH knowlegde is on point.