Biff event is over now - please share your experience

Got the helmet on my 5th biff ;3
But then after farming lots of them for the spell I only could get the dagger :c

2 Pots and the dagger! Only did maybe 6 or 7…nothing worth while to farm for…

The drops I got was the egg wand and the bunny dagger.
Unfortunately the only experience I can remember is picking up the dagger and teleporting to the oryx horde where my qot/bracer/mstar archer (holding the dagger) died to an earth smash.

Ah well, better luck next time.

1. no
  2. 2-3
  3. 0
  4. was fun. lots of eggs and moss tokens
  5. easier than horde and easier to kill than lep
  6. no longer pls

Same… sigh but oh well. I mean, that’s what I get for doing 1 biff and not more I guess.

1. Yes quite intensively tried to get them, because I missed the whole Biff event last Easter so had none.
  2. Estimate 150-200 Biffs on an average of 10-15 per day for the 15 days.
  3. One white (spell), plus three daggers, two wands, one large egg cloth, three small egg cloths, although almost all were while orange lootboost potion was active, so not true drop rates.
  4. Yes I enjoyed it, Biff has a moderate threat level due to his burst attacks, the rushing phase, and pet stasis meaning that even longterm players can’t be casual fighting him in a mess of other enemies. The fight lasted a satisfactory time, and never dragged on too long, even solo/duoing it was only some minutes, unlike OHorde.
  5. Very easy to find, once you know he is always on the edge of godlands, it is just a matter of time, and his green biffzone is easy to spot - unlike the last event I farmed this intently, winter Crystal, which could be anywhere in godlands. Only improvement I’d like would be a realm-wide announce when the egg is first hit, and maybe one when Biff hatches, to alert others searching for him and prevent it being sneakily/selfishly killed. Eg. the OHorde statue does several annoucements to allow players time to TP for the fight.
  6. 2 weeks of a year ~1/25th of the time, is perfectly fine for any limited event to avoid it overstaying its welcome and ensure some hype for next time it returns to the game.

Other comments:
Drop rates of all Biff items should be double what they were though, if my drop rates (while lootboosted) are anything near representative. The items are not overpowered, and should be more widely dropping to players who participate, partly as a “badge” that you’ve took part in the event. Whatever Anatis/Cleg drops at, that seems fair/balanced for a limited time event & non-OP item.

I’d also have preferred that they reskinned the WBs, & dagger/wand, & dyes, with some stone/statue theme to make them exclusive (along with reskin Ass from Horde, stone reskin Lepre items, etc.), if they’ve gone to the effort to reskin the enemies. And save the originals for Easter, St Patricks events.

WB items for reference:
https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/vitamine-buster
https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/helm-of-the-swift-bunny

Cyans:
https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/dagger-of-the-hasteful-rabbit
https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/wand-of-egg-cellence

MotMG 2017 Discussion Thread (the anointed MEGATHREAD)

I got the helm
I got like 5 biffs
1 white
Yes it pretty fun
Biff was pretty easy
2 weeks was enough for me and I actually enjoy the fact that not everyone in the game got whites. It annoys me how people act like how they have to bring back events just because they dident get a white bag. The realm community isent used to items actually being rare and limited so I would say that’s what I liked the most

People rarely called Biff lol
I missed a lot of chances

I’ve fought 37 biffs.

I got a large cloth and 3 small cloths.

I did not get any other biff exclusive drops, I really wanted egg wand :cry:

Didn’t play during it so never fought him :disappointed_relieved:

Deff want him around longer! But on my main I got Large AND Small Egg cloth. But I went into a LH and died with them both… So I went out on my mule, and the first Biff I fought on my mule I got a Legendary Spooky Egg! The Legendary Eggs have 3000 Feed Power too! Too bad it is soulbound… All in all, LOVE the event! He is a bit dangerous though. His shots are rather strong.

DAMN R.I.P qot! :frowning:

I got an Egg Wand, but died five minutes later with it in my inventory.

who is biff?

Egg wand is overrated

It just looks nice and rare

At least playing around with it I figured it’s something I can live without.

Biff the Buffed Bunny, his “event” topic is here:

shht i know but never bothered doing that event

No experience at all
Because I only play rotmg on weekends
And only doing weekends event
Udl
All I get is morning star and dblade reskin

How cool would it have been if it dropped a biff pet stone skin that’s either woodland or ??? that was rarer to get then the helm/ spell ( im only saying this because it would look just like biff so it would look like a divine pet) A lot more people would’ve did them but I did about 20-25 biffs and I got 2 egg wands and a dagger and prob like 2-3 cloths… I didn’t think biff was that easy honestly as those pet statis/ confusing shots could be deadly so it was a nice challenge if your not with 10 other people