MotMG 2017 Discussion Thread (the anointed MEGATHREAD)

Since by the time I wake up Motmg will be well under way, I’m setting up this thread nice and early.

All discussions about the Motmg of 2017 should be in this thread, you’re free to talk about whatever you want, so long as it’s Motmg related and it doesn’t get too out of hand.

Mod edit: going to collect links to related topics here.

ALSO, the awesome search feature can instantly search through all replies in this topic. If you have a simple question be sure to use search to see if the answers are already posted. It’s super easy and only takes a second.

Deca give me item

Is it today or tomorrow? My daily calendar is already empty…

Here’s a link, this should answer you’re question and why your calander isn’t working

The items in the calendar dont exist in the current game version, thats why the calendar will come with the patch in a few hours.

(fuck ninja’d)

Dam school!

Contratulations on the megathread, @SturkyUsed. I hope you don’t mind I moved your topic and tweaked your title.

Do I get a celebratory cookie?

and a free :coffee: to go with it!

Oh dang I didn’t know there would be free coffee. RIP me. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll start us off with the discussion, what’d you guys get with your Gold Skin? I got the Shadow Mage Skin for the Necromancer.

Inuit skin for archer

That 2000 feed is gonna be gooood :smiley:

And on an alt account I got the Leprechaun Mystic

Ice King Nec skin

Fought Biff (got dex) and nexused 1/2 room into Lost Halls. Anyone have info on Oryx Horde (how/what/difficulty/drops)?

Hard, tokens and motmg bags

Also tiered items and mystery pots

Just posted some graves in The Death Thread. It can definitely catch players unawares.
https://www.realmeye.com/forum/t/the-death-thread/93/1911?u=nevov

Used to be 5000 though… recommend you use this skin