Big giveaway DONE

The best moment of RotMG was playing with my friend who introduced me to the game, and farming forbidden jungles where I got my first UT which was the staff (I was very happy).

Got a new account with 2 character slots for my birthday from a guildy :smiley:

Oh Nice!

lol i saw that happened Wretr rip 6/8 knight

Getting an ogmur.

Best memory is quitting 3 weeks ago and never looking back. This game became boring

One time i did Sphinx in a empty realm with another dude and got my first jugg.

Was so excited that i wanted to type it into the chat and accidentally pressed the nexus button.
I will never forget this, still get nightmares from it, lol :c

My best memory would have to be creating warriors with the boys, all playing skeleton warrior, with black dye and different small dye colour, all of us had a little pet turtle skin in our 8th slot and we called ourselves the ninja turtles. That character died and became my highest total fame character to date, all of our ninja turtles died within close time periods to one another, however it was an extremely fun period of this game for me.

best memory has to be back in 2012/13 when ammys were around and i obsessed over golden bows and t8 staff lol. i quit for a while after they made uts sb (which is still stupid) but now Iā€™m back in this bitch.

My friend stole my desolation armor from me when we both first started playing and I never forgave him.

Getting an oreo.

I used to store like t8 weapons and used to think they were good, still havenā€™t improved much lmao

by far the BEST Memory! was when i first started playing realm. Doing one of my first events and getting a Jugg from hermit but dropping it when i got it because i didnā€™t think i needed it because i was on an archerā€¦ Still haunts me to this day :frowning:

I have 2 actually, one was when i got my first ogmur and the other when i got an omni :open_mouth:

Got legendary egg from Pentaract, then died with 8/8 knight and went to a private server :joy:

the first time I got a dbow I was on a 0/8 and I was so proud of my self that I was almost crying but as the idiot I am I later died in godlands and that really hurt but it got me even more addicted to realmā€¦

Best memory of realm was my first white - a dbow from udl

Best memory, getting my first Ogmur.

Best memory of realm is the first time i saw a swarm of desert dudes and i crapped myself

My is dropped jugg and crown