Big giveaway DONE

Long story short Im quitting and gonna give a lot of shit away.

One person will win. Just comment something bout best memory of realm or yeh.

Oh and please have space to store all this you have 24 hours to enter from 6:00 PM which it is for me right now.

PRIZE POOL

• 23 pure life
  • 2 sun wizard sets
  • 2 etherites
  • 3 acclaims
  • 2 souless robe
  • deca
  • mg sword
  • 2 exa hp
  • eledeto
  • 3 sun robe
  • 2 gsorc
  • inc
  • 2 masamune
  • 2 acrops
  • ghastly drape
  • hydra
  • t6 skull
  • st mystic ring
  • elvish
  • cosmic
  • st spell
  • geb ring
  • covert
  • mana
  • imp skin

no best memory game is bad

amen

Best memory? having all my friends play with me 2 years ago, we would just farm for hours and hours just trying to help me. Good times, Rip Srimpleaf and JHZER

best memory dying in tomb

My best memory would be back in my noob days when i kept t5 weapons and armor in my single vault and would die to things like dwarf kings and ents.

guild tombs with the boys back when tombs were the hardest dungeon

oh wait im still a noob…

best memory: 5 whites in a row

best memeory is rubberband

Okay, so: I got a fulmi in a lab. I screenshotted it, BUT i wanted a better one so, without thinking, I put it back in the bag while it was flashing and managed to lose it. I don’t know if that’s what you call “best memory” but it’s pretty much up there for me.

I’d say 6/8’ing my first char. It was a warrior, and I had a lot of fun playing it. When I died on it I was a little upset, but kinda happy that I’d be able to do it again. That really taught me not to dwell on the past too much, and is definitely my best realm memory.

about 6 years ago at this point, i was just getting some equips at the time, i had on emmy, red agent, griff, and para def, and was 1/8 max spd, someone said they loved my set, and i just get so nostalgic for a simpler time when those items were considered good and i fondly remember that.

The Guild tombs / Shatters with Garden were special, we would just go full ape every time on voice chat, that was really something unforgettable.

Best memory? Back in the day when ammys were getting duped and shit… One time someone gave me a staff of arcana (t9) and i started screaming to my brothers ‘omg look what this guy just gave me, holy shit!!!’

Looking back now I sorta miss my really nooby days because now I feel like such a sweaty…

My best moment is, salty people try to roast me but fail. And getting lots of good stuff in a day like 6 skins and 5 whites and 8 life in a day. And trolling people.

Salt boy

lol Salty is fun

Please leave

pls shut up