Birthday giveaway

OK, you are cool because you like to stroke your own ego in exchange for some life pots.

would think that if he could give away 9 life he has more than 2 def
unlike some ppl

Ickabod
at least he does it for free
(not saying I have anything against him, I am jealous of his snake skin shield :c )

I really hope his 4/8 priest with t0 tome, bulwark, t4 robe and Ub magic is PPE.

Hbd :slight_smile:

You are cool for doing this generous giveaway!

Fri itenz plz

You are cool because your name starts with a Y which stands for yippers which is what you say when you see a cool person.

HBD bro!!!
:gift:
:smiley:

your cool because 1 people playing realm means 1 more people to play with or 1 more people to talk with, and im usually alone like all of the time …

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I think you’re cool because it’s your birthday and you’re still willing to give to the community on your special day!
Hope you have a good one!!

Happy Birthday. You’ve just gone around the Sun one more gosh darn time. :fireworks: :beers: :fire: :metal:

you’re cool because you have FUN in your name.

its not.

… m8

Happy birthday!!! ( Plz no hurtz me, just commenting, PLZ!!! )

Nice, another alt. I love how greedy some people can be

Happy birthday man, don’t put me in though lol <3

Happy birthday, hope you had/have fun. How old did you turn? Just wondering, not trying to stalk you.

P.S.- Thanks for the generous giveaway. I want someone who really needs the prize to get it so don’t enter me. (Not that I don’t think you’re cool :wink: )

Don’t enter me but happy birthday man (or woman you never know these days)

Happy Birthday you’re cool beacuse you play ROTMG. just saying have a greate birthday party with you’re family :slight_smile:

your cool for making a giveaway

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.