BLU's Adventures

Just died on my ninja, I’m going to play wizzy for a bit.

I haven’t had a good one for years, so I think I’ll give it a go.

i can do dungeons with you if you want

aye sure, just let me get him to level 20

Closin’ the realm

Trio Castle

'Sup Craig!

And an Encore. GodlyBrian, wish granted

Doing such a small castle was a lot of fun

I’ve recently died on two maxed characters, one which I insta-maxed. Pretty disappointing and very frustrating experience, to pour so much wealth into a character just to lose it minutes later. From now on I’ll be taking it a bit slower, and my goal will be to PPE all 14 classes to 6/8 and hopefully higher, rather than max fast and get loot. Let’s see how it goes!

First up, huntress. Pretty good set and roll.

Decent haul today! Got a better ring, a dbow (hehe) and ran a couple dungeons.

i would recommend running labs when you can because expo is very useful, plus the def from second

BLU - Wow, we got to 1/8, almost 2/8 today, and I got a new HP ring!
Sir Bean - :3

omg!

Nice, your ppe already has a WC top before reaching even 300 fame

Exahp doesnt really count as a wc top

Highest ring you can get in a wc though :slight_smile:

It was the top before Shatts though

Good progress today!

3/8, got a better bow and trap, and well on my way to maxing defense. Very nice!

Ooooh boy.

Holy shit m8, that’s some pretty good ppe luck.

Got any tips for helping me get a legendary? I’ve got 70k fp stocked in ambrosia and deulexe cheeseburgers, not to mention plenty of pet skins and repeat character skins.

No char slots available atm.

HELP

I’d say just get yourself into the fame-train discord and grind away (what I did), but you don’t have any slots open. Perhaps just wait for a character to naturally die, then use that slot for fame farming, or just spend gold if you really feel it’s worth it.

Once you get to the actual fame-farming part (assuming you’re doing it in a train and not by yourself), prepare. Get a glass of water, and copy “/nexustutorial” into your clipboard because you’ll be using it a lot. Farming takes a long time, is extremely boring, and is a task that will feel as if your mind is being sucked into the game. Get a dagger class, go through the nexustutorial again and again until you’re in the right realm, teleport, get to 220 base, kill a god or two for the slayer fame bonus, then suicide. Repeat. Expect about 2000 fame per hour, assuming the train is ok.

My most important tip I guess is to never give up, focus only on training. The more you grind through, the faster it’ll be over and the faster you’ll be able to enjoy that legendary pet.

Today’s progress!

Got myself a hot set (even though I have a frost bow, haha) and drank a couple def.

Good day!

How long does that take to fame farm? Like 15 hours? Holy shit :c

Wouldn’t it be more efficient and time saving to just have one character you play on, get a high fame count, and suicide on? I know the higher up you go on fame count the harder it takes to get fame, but I believe it caps out at around 400. Wouldn’t it take more time to use /nexustutorial anyways? (BTW killing breakable walls in nexustutorial counts towards kills…that sucks)