Book of Geb

Is Book of Geb worth using and in what situations?

I’d say it’s worth using, but only if you don’t have Puri and T6. If you only have one or the other, you can use Book of Geb in situations that you’d use the missing one.
I’d say that if you have both of those other tomes, don’t use it.

Despite practically being a nerfed t6 and puri rolled into one, I don’t think speedy and puri mixes, especially when you’re only gaining 200 hp with 80 wis. Most situations for puri probably also requires a lot of catful manuvering, and the speedy just kills it like a rat. Its also not that good for lava walking during cheetos in shatters since the speedy can end up dealing you more damage if not careful and plus the very little hp gain only making up for 2-3 steps, which won’t apply since the cheetos will make you spam.

In my opinion its greatest benefit is saving inventory space, combining two powerful tome effects into one, but you won’t need it if you plan to carry a T6 and a Puri around anyway.

BRUHHHHH speedy tomes are the best shit ever. It turns priest from a tanky healer into an offensive rusher who can get around to support teammates and do damage

Priests aren’t meant to have sudden velocity changes, it’s a sin :sunglasses:

lol, but remember a priest doesn’t need to heal anyone but himself. When I had my priest, I used speedy tome for every thing except lava walking (and didnt have puri :/). Yeah I walked through a beholder a couple of times but didnt die so whatever lol…

I agree with @Atrapper
If you don’t have puri, geb tome can be a viable alternative.
Otherwise, you’d be better off going with puri and a tiered tome as a swapout (bigger heals).

My personal opinion is it is trash, puri outdoes it, and when you want to rush, switch to T6. But a few folk seem to like using it, so that must mean it’s some kind of balanced, I guess - if it was totally terrible nobody would use it, if it was OP everyone would want it.

book of geb is good, but i personaly is too poor to use it. just use prot!

As a priest I heal everyone who needs it, priests who don’t heal other people are the absolute scum of the earth. Worse than knight players. :sunglasses:

Actually, priests are under no obligation to heal anyone, and those who verbally abuse priests for not sharing their time and mp should quit the game :slight_smile:

Aside from Wine Cellars I don’t think I ever use this tome. I guess maybe if I were rushing more OTs on Priest I’d use it there, but I’m not rich enough to completely stop caring about loot (especially not when I need all the feed power I can get).