Boredness

Well, based on your responses to everyone, it seems that you are already a prodigy at the game, but you don’t want to quit. This leaves you in quite the awkward situation.

Maybe just run laps around the Nexus with characters each day? That’s about the only thing no one has suggested.

But that would require actual effort
D:

You can help other players max like @Asdwfger

<3

no im not a good person sorry

Well thats your personal problem

I guess I’ll be a dirty shit and fame farm :smiley:
@Arkani im gonna be like you

it is

fame farming doesn’t make u a cuck, being a cuck in the train makes you a cuck.

If you have the capacity to 8/8 then do it. Get them all to 8/8 then try to get them the best UT’s

right now im thinking about killing my knight but the thing is that I have cbows, lab robes, lod whites, and more stuff on it because its basically a vault

idk what to doooo
someone tell me what char to suicide
(ninja is a ppe btw)

Seeing as you have quite the amount of fame, why not farm some Manors and such to get another Rare pet? Then, if you happen to die along such a path, you might just have enough fame to upgrade your Pet Yard. From there, it’s up to you (:

I have another rare pet its heal mheal electric. I’m maxing it

When my Archer and Paladin was alive I put the bad items down and I put bad items on.
Example: T4 Sword, T3 Seal, T5 Armor, T2 Ring

Hii! Do you remember me? I’ve been off realm for a while being a nerd in minecraft.
Anyways if u need extra space and are willing to trust me (again) i have 2 char slots im not using that can hold your tradeable items so u can kys and then come back and pick them up.

Fuck that I died with my 7/8 mystic to some gay ass nest lag
time to ppe lelxd

idek who you are lmao

i haet u now ;n;

really who are you

im wafflelead