Bots are runing my life

well i do that alot, usually i test with something like a vit pot, so that if i lose it, its not that bad.

but i only do this when i cant trade.

i learned my lesson of not dropping things in nexus the easy way. it was only an att pot so nothing serious.

well i learned it the hard way. I lost a total of 1.6 life

ps: I just got orange star. Why hasent it updated yet

(I’ve never experienced pain of losing something that I dropped because I dropped it for a specific reason aka i don’t want it)
Something else that I find just as hilarious is that when you first create an account, you have to complete a ReCAPTCHA (which stops bots), and check the “I swear to Oryx I am not a bot” - yet these plenty of these shitheads all over the place.

If a piece of 8.5 in x 11 in printer paper had a small bit of it burned for each time someone violates their (non existent and un-read) terms of service, you’d have a pile of ash.

What do you drop trade?

pots, tops, STs, skins

Its always funny when it happens.

The first time I dropped an Onyx Shield on accident and it ran over and picked it upm I was angry but then I just started laughing.

Nobody even reads those.

Exactly lol
basically like apple’s TOS where people check that they agree with it but never read it

Wait, so bots are runing your life? Don’t let them do that! You’re the one supposed to be in control. You run your own life!

Add some flames under his feets, he reached 88 mph.

You’re a dissapointment

Oh crap, sorry I messed up… Gotta edit that…

That makes me wonder, when did I last see the movie? I think 3 or 4 years ago maybe…

You’re more of a disappointment. :frowning:

you care more about my extra S and not him not knowing the speed!?

You also forgot the extra P you needed :stuck_out_tongue:
Oh, I also didn’t see the original post from Endertimes.

I think I said something like 82 mph, or another number like that.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.