Brothers: Looking for a Casual/Friendly Guild

My brother and I have had our accounts for around 5 years now. We know a fair share of information about the game, but by no means do we know everything or a lot. We both are Kongregate users along with Google Chrome. We recently discovered the Adobe Flash Projector tutorial on Realm Eye and have since been using it due to the inability to swap our accounts to the base website and/or steam. I currently run a crappy little guild back from a few years back but since then it’s fallen apart with no remaining active members other than my brother and I. A few things should also be noted: We do not support hacking and or cheating in anyway, we are looking for a casual guild, we have no care for how many keys or the hosting of dungeons the guild does

As for a bit of information about me:
IGN: GamerBaby (I wish to change it, but its not worth 10$)
Maxed Characters: I currently have a 2/8 Knight but will be at 5/8 tonight.
Past Max Characters: I have had a single 6/8 Knight and few 5/8s being Knights and or Warriors.
Experience with higher tier dungeons: As for Tombs I know how to complete them, but I havent done a clean tomb or had the chance to. Shatters, I know how to complete up until the 2nd boss, for the most part.
Play Time: Roughly on whenever I can unless I am taking part in another game.
(I am a college student so my time is gonna vary)

Brother’s information:
IGN: WIGuu
Maxed Characters: A single 1/8 Wizard
Past Max Characters: Im not sure, but I believe his maxed characters in the past were at most 2/8 but I could be wrong. If necessary I can find out.
Experience with higher tier dungeons: He doesnt know much, but he can survive in a Tomb but usually not be of major impact.
Play Time: Whenever I, GamerBaby, is on and hes interested in playing.

Should also be noted!
Our language can be obscene. We do not direct it at anyone, it is just how we talk. Swearing isnt really swearing to us.
So I guess, an 18+ or swearing is allowed guild would be appropriate.

If any other information is needed please ask.

Hey Gamebaby, We would love to have you and your brother as a part of our guild, if you wish to join please just PM me and ill get right to it. The only Issue I see is that we don’t play on the same server, my guild Lorn Au Arcos plays on USeast if you want more information check out my post on forums -Sincerely Flamcool

Apply for you and your brother into shipwrecked!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.