Bubble Tea PIXIE GIVEAWAY!

wait so who won?

@brandcao you won 1st place with 3 pixies XD

no joke though check the top where he posted the winners you won first place

rip you didnt see this

RIPPP BRANDON YOU WON FIRST PLACE FOR 3 PIXIES BUT IT EXPIRED O MY I FEEL SO BAD!!! msg me anyways though @BrandonCao I’ll try to compensate

wait so i can have 3 pixies? today is the 28th. does that mean i can claim it now?

You’ve lost all respect from me…

First off not even tagging them means they probably won’t see it because unless they’re jackshit broke rn they won’t be checking everyday.

And you made the reward timer 1-2 days after NOT EVEN NOTIFYING THEM.

You clearly don’t want to hand these pixies out…

well i mean he waited like a week for me ans Shatter had to notify me :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m sorry that I made you feel this way about me. I am giving out 3 of the 6 pixies, and the guy who won the one life also didn’t reply. Also, I don’t know what you mean by notifying them. I had already stated in the thread that the rewards would be posted on the 26th. Is there a better way I should contact them?

I can vouch for lamchopss I was just given my giveaway prize :smiley:

Eh.

I’m still interested in your composition

I’m currently writing the sheets
Probably will be out in a few days

No need for the hate guys, he’s still human after all, anyone can make mistakes

You four were the winners. A time limit has pass since you could claim however @LamChopss you should definitely extend the timer as you did not mention the winners. I realize 2 have already claimed/acknowledged winning

Notify via putting a @ before the persons name

Poena is my Youtube name
Good luck to all
btw I drink the tea first then the bubbles, also said that in the YT comment.

The giveaway is over…

He’s given me 2/3 of my prize. I think that this giveaway is already generous enough. @Issk claim your prize and I think this can be closed, unless asked by OP @Shatter

@LamChopss my dude wya ^^

? im here

Im in game atm if its still not too late